Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Warda features as Panetolikos lose to PAOK
Just 22 minutes into the game, Stefanos Athanasiadis managed to break the deadlock making the scoreline one-nil.
Only six minutes before the half-time whistle, the same player managed to complete his brace extending PAOK’s lead. Just after conceding the goal, Amr Warda received a yellow card.
Things didn’t get better for the home side in the second-half, as substitute Nikos Korovesis scored his team’s third goal in the 69th minute, just ten minutes after coming off the bench.
At the 80 minutes mark, Amr Warda was replaced by Simos Rouboulakos. Both teams failed to produce further goals until the referee blew the final whistle.
Following the loss, Panetolikos remain in the tenth place with 31 points, while PAOK occupy the fourth position with 41 points.
It is worth mentioning that Warda’s side will host AEK Athens on March 20 in the 27th round of the Greek Super League.