Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Warda features as Panetolikos lose to PAOK
Just 22 minutes into the game, Stefanos Athanasiadis managed to break the deadlock making the scoreline one-nil.
Only six minutes before the half-time whistle, the same player managed to complete his brace extending PAOK’s lead. Just after conceding the goal, Amr Warda received a yellow card.
Things didn’t get better for the home side in the second-half, as substitute Nikos Korovesis scored his team’s third goal in the 69th minute, just ten minutes after coming off the bench.
At the 80 minutes mark, Amr Warda was replaced by Simos Rouboulakos. Both teams failed to produce further goals until the referee blew the final whistle.
Following the loss, Panetolikos remain in the tenth place with 31 points, while PAOK occupy the fourth position with 41 points.
It is worth mentioning that Warda’s side will host AEK Athens on March 20 in the 27th round of the Greek Super League.