Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Warda features as Panetolikos lose to PAOK
Just 22 minutes into the game, Stefanos Athanasiadis managed to break the deadlock making the scoreline one-nil.
Only six minutes before the half-time whistle, the same player managed to complete his brace extending PAOK’s lead. Just after conceding the goal, Amr Warda received a yellow card.
Things didn’t get better for the home side in the second-half, as substitute Nikos Korovesis scored his team’s third goal in the 69th minute, just ten minutes after coming off the bench.
At the 80 minutes mark, Amr Warda was replaced by Simos Rouboulakos. Both teams failed to produce further goals until the referee blew the final whistle.
Following the loss, Panetolikos remain in the tenth place with 31 points, while PAOK occupy the fourth position with 41 points.
It is worth mentioning that Warda’s side will host AEK Athens on March 20 in the 27th round of the Greek Super League.