Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Warda features as Panetolikos lose to PAOK
Just 22 minutes into the game, Stefanos Athanasiadis managed to break the deadlock making the scoreline one-nil.
Only six minutes before the half-time whistle, the same player managed to complete his brace extending PAOK’s lead. Just after conceding the goal, Amr Warda received a yellow card.
Things didn’t get better for the home side in the second-half, as substitute Nikos Korovesis scored his team’s third goal in the 69th minute, just ten minutes after coming off the bench.
At the 80 minutes mark, Amr Warda was replaced by Simos Rouboulakos. Both teams failed to produce further goals until the referee blew the final whistle.
Following the loss, Panetolikos remain in the tenth place with 31 points, while PAOK occupy the fourth position with 41 points.
It is worth mentioning that Warda’s side will host AEK Athens on March 20 in the 27th round of the Greek Super League.