Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
EXCLUSIVE | Nigeria boss Samson Siasia: We know Salah well
Mohamed Salah has been labeled as Egypt’s star man, after his scintillating performances with AS Roma this season, being their top scorer in all competitions.
With many expecting Salah to run the show against the Super Eagles, Siasia exclusively revealed to KingFut his plans to face the Pharaoh.
“We are happy for Mohamed Salah and all the Egyptians,” Siasia told KingFut.
“Salah is a great player but so is the Egyptian team. In some occasions one man can make a difference.
The 48-year-old then confirmed that he and his coaching staff have kept a good eye on the player this season.
“We know him [Salah] very well. Will we make special precautions for Salah? No, we won’t make special plans for just one single player.
“They are all good players in a good team,” Siasia concluded.
Nigeria are set to face Egypt on the 25th of March in Kaduna, before playing the return leg in Alexandria four days later.