Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Fencing: Abouelkassem wins silver medal in Grand Prix
Egyptian fencer Alaaeldin Abouelkassem managed to achieve a silver medal after losing the final match in the men’s foil Grand Prix held in Havana, Cuba.
Abouelkassem lost 15-5 in the final match against his English counterpart.
The 25-year-old is hoping to carry out positive results in the upcoming period to qualify to the Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro this summer.
Abouelkassem who was born in Setif, Algeria to an Algerian mother and an Egyptian father, previously won the first Olympic medal in fencing for a competitor representing an African country in the 2012 summer Olympics in London, after losing the final match and receiving the silver medal.