Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised AS Roma’s winger Mohamed Salah...
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
Koka among five Pharaohs Abroad called up for Nigeria clash
Cuper chose Mohamed Salah, Mohamed Elneny, Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’, Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ and Amr Warda to join the Pharaohs’ camp which will start on the 20th of March and will take place in the 6th of October City.
The list of Pharaohs abroad did not include Al Ahli Jeddah’s Mohamed Abdel-Shafy who is currently suffering from an injury.
The national team will head to Nigeria two days before the first leg match which will be on the 25th of March, then the team will return to Egypt to get ready for the second leg match on the 29th.