Al Ahly and Egypt’s U-20 national team forward Karim Nedved revealed that he...
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Ghazal puts in full shift as CD Nacional see off Rio Ave
Nacional moved from twelve to tenth position on the Primeira Liga log after edging Rio Ave 1-0 at Estadio Demadeira Sunday afternoon.
Egyptian midfielder Aly Ghazal yet again played 90 minutes, putting in a full shift for Nacional.
A strike by Cape Verde striker Ricardo Gomes was enough for the home side to walk away with all the spoils and move out of the bottom half.
Nacional were forced to withdraw Brazilian shotstopper Eduardo Gottardi for Rui Silva 21 minutes into the game. Seven minutes later Salvador Agro had his goal cancelled after the referee ruled it to be offside.
Both Rio Ave and Nacional fired blanks in the first half with the deadlock yet to be broken as of half-time recess.
Gomes put Nacional in the lead ten minutes into the second half which was the only goal of the game as Rio Ave failed to respond.
Next on the cards is Vitoria away to Nacional next week.