Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Mahmoud Gaber lead Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
FENCING: Noura Mohamed qualifies for Rio 2016
18-year-old Egyptian fencer Noura Mohamed has qualified for the 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro via the 2016 Cuba Grand Prix.
Noura’s extraordinary performances in the Cuban capital of Havana have earned her a place in the upcoming Olympics after finishing in 20th place in the 2016 tournament, and now has a worldwide ranking of 4oth.
Noura becomes the 86th Egyptian to qualify for the next Olympics in Rio De Janeiro, and the fourth member to qualify from the fencing team.