Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
FENCING: Noura Mohamed qualifies for Rio 2016
18-year-old Egyptian fencer Noura Mohamed has qualified for the 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro via the 2016 Cuba Grand Prix.
Noura’s extraordinary performances in the Cuban capital of Havana have earned her a place in the upcoming Olympics after finishing in 20th place in the 2016 tournament, and now has a worldwide ranking of 4oth.
Noura becomes the 86th Egyptian to qualify for the next Olympics in Rio De Janeiro, and the fourth member to qualify from the fencing team.