Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz assured that the internal situation for...
- Al Ahly: Meteb is an important player for us
- Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
FENCING: Noura Mohamed qualifies for Rio 2016
18-year-old Egyptian fencer Noura Mohamed has qualified for the 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro via the 2016 Cuba Grand Prix.
Noura’s extraordinary performances in the Cuban capital of Havana have earned her a place in the upcoming Olympics after finishing in 20th place in the 2016 tournament, and now has a worldwide ranking of 4oth.
Noura becomes the 86th Egyptian to qualify for the next Olympics in Rio De Janeiro, and the fourth member to qualify from the fencing team.