Pitso is careful against overloading his players with too much information and...
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
EXCLUSIVE | Siasia reveals Stanley & Moruf stance from Nigeria call-up
Super Eagles boss Samson Siasia confirms Egypt-based Nigerians are in the frame for a call-up to the national team.
Nigeria manager Samson Siasia exclusively revealed to KingFut that Nigerian stars plying their trade in the Egyptian Premier league are in the scope for a call-up to the national team.
Wadi Degla ace Stanley Ohawuchi and Zamalek maestro Moruf Yusuf have both been performing really well, in particularly the former, who has been scoring nonstop for Degla since his arrival to Egypt from Malta.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) February 6, 2016
Regarding a future call-up, Siasia told KingFut: “They have a chance of course. It takes time to watch all the players.
“We will watch everyone but it is a hard task to watch all players at the same time,” Siasia continued.
“As you saw, we called up a lot of players to our camp so everyone has a chance. We will definitely take a look at everyone but it is hard to look at all the players at the same time.
Siasia is assisted by former Zamalek and FC Barcelona star Emmanuel Amunike in his coaching staff and due to his experience in Egyptian football, it would’ve been of no doubt that he had passed on advice to the manager about football in Egypt.
“Of course, he knows you guys. He knows Egypt as he played there before. He knows you guys well so he has passed on some recommendations which will definitely help us,” Siasia told KingFut.
Nigeria are set to face Egypt on the 25th of March in Kaduna, before playing the return leg in Alexandria four days later.