Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Peter Ebimobowei warns Nigeria of Mohamed Salah
The two African giants are set to face each other in Nigeria on Friday, in the third round of the AFCON qualifiers. Egypt will then host the Super Eagles in the second-leg in Alexandria on March 29.
“I will say it is a big game for both countries,” Ebimobowei said in an interview with the Nigerian website allnigeriasoccer.
The current Entag El-Harby player said that he talked to his ex-teammate and Egypt national team player Hossam Ghaly, saying he sensed “the mood is high” in Egypt. Ebimobowei, however, still expects the Nigerian team would be able to win.
“But I think Nigeria will come out on top by the end of the game,” he added.
The Nigerian striker warned his teammates of the pace of Roma winger Mohamed Salah. “They love keeping the ball and possession, they have one fast winger (Salah) that can run very well,” Ebimobowei added.
The 22-year-old player joined Al Ahly during the 2015 summer transfer window. After failing to leave a positive impact on the team, Al Ahly excluded him from the new season’s squad after he made only five appearances for the team.