Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Aaron Samuel: Scoring against Egypt no issue
The CSKA Moscow forward was among the list of players called up by coach Siasia for the Nigeria camp before they host the Pharaohs on the 25th of March.
Samuel spoke to the Nigerian Football Federation’s (NFF) website ahead of the encounter against the group leaders, and he believes that scoring goals won’t be a problem for his country.
“We have more and bigger stars than the Egyptians. We believe that goals won’t be a problem for us when we face them in Kaduna. There’s nothing to worry about,” the 21-year-old said.
“The Egyptians are playing a psychological game, saying that we won’t be able to score in Kaduna. This is wishful thinking from them as goals will surely flow into their net, we just need to be precise and convert our chances,” Samuel concluded.
Egypt currently lead Group G with six points, ahead of the double header against Nigeria as look to qualify for the African Cup of Nations for the first time since 2010.