In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
Balogun: We will beat Egypt in both legs
An interesting clash in group G in the African Cup of Nations qualifications is coming ahead when Nigeria host Egypt on the 25th of March in Kaduna, while Egypt host Nigeria on the 29th of March in Alexandria.
Balogun stated that Nigeria will be gunning for victories over both legs and looking forward to earn six points ahead of their clash against Egypt.
“If we get the six points, that would ease our path to the Africa Cup finals. Winning will be the principle driving us in both matches,” Balogun said.
“Egypt is a big football playing nation, but Nigeria is also very, very big. There is no complex going into both matches and we have the men to give us victory in Kaduna and away in Egypt,” the Mainz defender exclaimed.
Leon Balogun is currently playing for FSV Mainz, in which also he has earned his first start with Nigeria in a friendly against Mexico before the World Cup in March, 2014. But he was unlucky to feature with them in the World Cup, due to his injury.