Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
NFF tecnical committee chairman: We must respect the Egyptians
Egypt coach Hector Cuper has recently announced the 25-man squad that is set to face the Super Green Eagles in the two-legged African qualifiers on the 25th and 29th of March.
“Elneny is just one player in the pack of 11 and so I don’t think we need to worry about one player,” Green told Africa’s pioneer sports radio station Brilla FM.
“We need to worry about [Egypt’s whole] team, we must respect the Egyptians because they have a difficult team. But at the same time we are playing at home, we should be able to go forward at home,” he concluded.