Algerian side MO Bejaia are eyeing their first continental competition when they...
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
NFF tecnical committee chairman: We must respect the Egyptians
Egypt coach Hector Cuper has recently announced the 25-man squad that is set to face the Super Green Eagles in the two-legged African qualifiers on the 25th and 29th of March.
Green has also called Nigeria to turn their attention to the Pharaohs as a whole not just one player in the person of Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny.
“Elneny is just one player in the pack of 11 and so I don’t think we need to worry about one player,” Green told Africa’s pioneer sports radio station Brilla FM.
“We need to worry about [Egypt’s whole] team, we must respect the Egyptians because they have a difficult team. But at the same time we are playing at home, we should be able to go forward at home,” he concluded.