Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
NFF tecnical committee chairman: We must respect the Egyptians
Egypt coach Hector Cuper has recently announced the 25-man squad that is set to face the Super Green Eagles in the two-legged African qualifiers on the 25th and 29th of March.
Green has also called Nigeria to turn their attention to the Pharaohs as a whole not just one player in the person of Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny.
“Elneny is just one player in the pack of 11 and so I don’t think we need to worry about one player,” Green told Africa’s pioneer sports radio station Brilla FM.
“We need to worry about [Egypt’s whole] team, we must respect the Egyptians because they have a difficult team. But at the same time we are playing at home, we should be able to go forward at home,” he concluded.