Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
NFF tecnical committee chairman: We must respect the Egyptians
Egypt coach Hector Cuper has recently announced the 25-man squad that is set to face the Super Green Eagles in the two-legged African qualifiers on the 25th and 29th of March.
“Elneny is just one player in the pack of 11 and so I don’t think we need to worry about one player,” Green told Africa’s pioneer sports radio station Brilla FM.
“We need to worry about [Egypt’s whole] team, we must respect the Egyptians because they have a difficult team. But at the same time we are playing at home, we should be able to go forward at home,” he concluded.