The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Moruf Yusuf warns Nigeria about Zamalek teammates
Zamalek Nigerian midfielder Moruf Yusuf has warned his national team about the threat posed by club teammates Mostafa Fathi and Ayman Hefny.
“Egypt isn’t only about Mohamed Salah. All I have been hearing is Salah and this is a mistake. it will work against us if we only see him as the only threat from Egypt,” Moruf Yusuf told AfricanFootball.com.
“There are other dangerous threats that Nigeria should be worried about. Egypt have very good wingers who are skillful and fast. I’m afraid that Mostafa Fathi and Ayman Hefny are far more dangerous than Salah,” the 2014/15 Egyptian Premier League winner added.
Nigeria manager Siasia had previously told KingFut that the Zamalek midfielder is on the radar of the coaching staff for a future call-up by the Green Eagles, and Yusuf expressed his happiness over the news.
“I feel very happy about it. I heard the news and have been talked to by my friends about that. It will be a dream come true, there’s time for everything,” Yusuf concluded.
Nigeria occupy second place in Group G with four points, two points behind leaders Egypt.
Both teams will play in Kaduna on 25th of March, with the reverse fixture on the 29th in Alexandria.