The Bureau of the FIFA Council managed to agree on a proposed...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Moruf Yusuf warns Nigeria about Zamalek teammates
Zamalek Nigerian midfielder Moruf Yusuf has warned his national team about the threat posed by club teammates Mostafa Fathi and Ayman Hefny.
“Egypt isn’t only about Mohamed Salah. All I have been hearing is Salah and this is a mistake. it will work against us if we only see him as the only threat from Egypt,” Moruf Yusuf told AfricanFootball.com.
“There are other dangerous threats that Nigeria should be worried about. Egypt have very good wingers who are skillful and fast. I’m afraid that Mostafa Fathi and Ayman Hefny are far more dangerous than Salah,” the 2014/15 Egyptian Premier League winner added.
Nigeria manager Siasia had previously told KingFut that the Zamalek midfielder is on the radar of the coaching staff for a future call-up by the Green Eagles, and Yusuf expressed his happiness over the news.
“I feel very happy about it. I heard the news and have been talked to by my friends about that. It will be a dream come true, there’s time for everything,” Yusuf concluded.
Nigeria occupy second place in Group G with four points, two points behind leaders Egypt.
Both teams will play in Kaduna on 25th of March, with the reverse fixture on the 29th in Alexandria.