Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Moruf Yusuf warns Nigeria about Zamalek teammates
Zamalek Nigerian midfielder Moruf Yusuf has warned his national team about the threat posed by club teammates Mostafa Fathi and Ayman Hefny.
“Egypt isn’t only about Mohamed Salah. All I have been hearing is Salah and this is a mistake. it will work against us if we only see him as the only threat from Egypt,” Moruf Yusuf told AfricanFootball.com.
“There are other dangerous threats that Nigeria should be worried about. Egypt have very good wingers who are skillful and fast. I’m afraid that Mostafa Fathi and Ayman Hefny are far more dangerous than Salah,” the 2014/15 Egyptian Premier League winner added.
Nigeria manager Siasia had previously told KingFut that the Zamalek midfielder is on the radar of the coaching staff for a future call-up by the Green Eagles, and Yusuf expressed his happiness over the news.
“I feel very happy about it. I heard the news and have been talked to by my friends about that. It will be a dream come true, there’s time for everything,” Yusuf concluded.
Nigeria occupy second place in Group G with four points, two points behind leaders Egypt.
Both teams will play in Kaduna on 25th of March, with the reverse fixture on the 29th in Alexandria.