Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Arsene Wenger: Barcelona panicked after Elneny’s goal
Following their FA Cup knockout against Watford, Arsenal were knocked out of the UEFA Champions League last night with an aggregate score 1-5 against the 2015 champions Barcelona.
Arsene Wenger revealed to BT Sports that Arsenal were capable to turn things around and dominate the game, after Mohamed Elneny’s goal.
“Elneny’s goal was a huge turning point in the match for us, in which I felt Barcelona’s hesitation after the goal after we succeeded to equalize,” Arsene Wenger said.
“Our goal against Barcelona made them hesitate and worry about the result.”
The Frenchman concluded claiming: “I think if we had succeeded in scoring the second goal it would have been more interesting, but unfortunately we didn’t, in the time where the MSN [Messi, Suarez, Neymar] succeeded in scoring wonderful goals.”