Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
BOXING: Abdel-Aal and Sedik qualify to Rio 2016
Egyptian boxers Mahmoud Abdel-Aal and Walid Sedeiq have officially qualified to the 2016 Rio Olymipics Games after reaching the final of the African qualifiers.
Abdel-Aal – who competes in the lightweight division – was able to knock out his Tunisian counterpart in the first round.
Sedik on the other hand – who competes in the welterweight division – ousted his Algerian rival 3-0 via unanimous decision, claiming 100 per cent of the votes, thus announcing his qualifing to Brazil hours after Abdel-Aal.
It is also worth mentioning that the African Olympic qualifiers take place in Cameroon between March 11th and March 19th.