Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Emmanuel Adebayor turns down Togo call-up
Crystal Palace’s new signing, Emmanuel Adebayor, just turned down his national team, Togo, recall to focus on his future regarding his new club.
Emmanuel Adebayor, decided to choose against joining his national team to concentrate on his club future. Togo will face Tunisia on the 25th of March in Tunisia and the second leg will be 4 days later in Togo in the African Cup of Nations Qualifiers.
The newly elected FTF (Federation of Togolese Football) president always interacts directly or indirectly with the players. Adebayor wished he could postpone his return to the national team to devote himself to his new club to secure his future.
Adebayor joined Crystal Palace in January after being released by Spurs in September. He last played for Togo in June 2015 and FTF hopes to find him back to his national team.
Togo is the top of group A with 6 points out of two matches and the top of each group will qualify to the finals.