Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Emmanuel Adebayor turns down Togo call-up
Crystal Palace’s new signing, Emmanuel Adebayor, just turned down his national team, Togo, recall to focus on his future regarding his new club.
Emmanuel Adebayor, decided to choose against joining his national team to concentrate on his club future. Togo will face Tunisia on the 25th of March in Tunisia and the second leg will be 4 days later in Togo in the African Cup of Nations Qualifiers.
The newly elected FTF (Federation of Togolese Football) president always interacts directly or indirectly with the players. Adebayor wished he could postpone his return to the national team to devote himself to his new club to secure his future.
Adebayor joined Crystal Palace in January after being released by Spurs in September. He last played for Togo in June 2015 and FTF hopes to find him back to his national team.
Togo is the top of group A with 6 points out of two matches and the top of each group will qualify to the finals.