Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Emmanuel Adebayor turns down Togo call-up
Crystal Palace’s new signing, Emmanuel Adebayor, just turned down his national team, Togo, recall to focus on his future regarding his new club.
Emmanuel Adebayor, decided to choose against joining his national team to concentrate on his club future. Togo will face Tunisia on the 25th of March in Tunisia and the second leg will be 4 days later in Togo in the African Cup of Nations Qualifiers.
The newly elected FTF (Federation of Togolese Football) president always interacts directly or indirectly with the players. Adebayor wished he could postpone his return to the national team to devote himself to his new club to secure his future.
Adebayor joined Crystal Palace in January after being released by Spurs in September. He last played for Togo in June 2015 and FTF hopes to find him back to his national team.
Togo is the top of group A with 6 points out of two matches and the top of each group will qualify to the finals.