Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Emmanuel Adebayor turns down Togo call-up
Crystal Palace’s new signing, Emmanuel Adebayor, just turned down his national team, Togo, recall to focus on his future regarding his new club.
Emmanuel Adebayor, decided to choose against joining his national team to concentrate on his club future. Togo will face Tunisia on the 25th of March in Tunisia and the second leg will be 4 days later in Togo in the African Cup of Nations Qualifiers.
The newly elected FTF (Federation of Togolese Football) president always interacts directly or indirectly with the players. Adebayor wished he could postpone his return to the national team to devote himself to his new club to secure his future.
Adebayor joined Crystal Palace in January after being released by Spurs in September. He last played for Togo in June 2015 and FTF hopes to find him back to his national team.
Togo is the top of group A with 6 points out of two matches and the top of each group will qualify to the finals.