Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Ezekiel: No one should write off Trezeguet
Anderlecht forward Imoh Ezekiel has warned the Super Eagles about Trezeguet ahead of their double encounter with Egypt in the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifiers.
The 22-year-old, who has represented Nigeria only once, has warned the Nigerians about his teammate Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet, describing him as “fantastic player”.
”He’s a good player and we must watch him,” Ezekiel told Completesportsnigeria.com.
”No one should write off Trezeguet. He’s a fantastic player, and for me he has been great.”
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 17, 2016
Trezeguet is among five Pharaohs Abroad called up to join the Pharaohs’ camp which will start on the 20th of March and will take place in the 6th of October City.
Nigeria will host the Pharaohs on March 25 in Ahmadu Bello Stadium in Kaduna, before traveling to Egypt to play in Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria four days later.
Seven-time winners Egypt lead Group G with six points, two points ahead of 2nd place Nigeria, with only the group winners are guaranteed automatic qualification to the final tournament in Gabon in 2017.