AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Ezekiel: No one should write off Trezeguet
Anderlecht forward Imoh Ezekiel has warned the Super Eagles about Trezeguet ahead of their double encounter with Egypt in the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifiers.
The 22-year-old, who has represented Nigeria only once, has warned the Nigerians about his teammate Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet, describing him as “fantastic player”.
”He’s a good player and we must watch him,” Ezekiel told Completesportsnigeria.com.
”No one should write off Trezeguet. He’s a fantastic player, and for me he has been great.”
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 17, 2016
Trezeguet is among five Pharaohs Abroad called up to join the Pharaohs’ camp which will start on the 20th of March and will take place in the 6th of October City.
Nigeria will host the Pharaohs on March 25 in Ahmadu Bello Stadium in Kaduna, before traveling to Egypt to play in Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria four days later.
Seven-time winners Egypt lead Group G with six points, two points ahead of 2nd place Nigeria, with only the group winners are guaranteed automatic qualification to the final tournament in Gabon in 2017.