Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
Ezekiel: No one should write off Trezeguet
Anderlecht forward Imoh Ezekiel has warned the Super Eagles about Trezeguet ahead of their double encounter with Egypt in the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifiers.
The 22-year-old, who has represented Nigeria only once, has warned the Nigerians about his teammate Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet, describing him as “fantastic player”.
”He’s a good player and we must watch him,” Ezekiel told Completesportsnigeria.com.
”No one should write off Trezeguet. He’s a fantastic player, and for me he has been great.”
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 17, 2016
Trezeguet is among five Pharaohs Abroad called up to join the Pharaohs’ camp which will start on the 20th of March and will take place in the 6th of October City.
Nigeria will host the Pharaohs on March 25 in Ahmadu Bello Stadium in Kaduna, before traveling to Egypt to play in Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria four days later.
Seven-time winners Egypt lead Group G with six points, two points ahead of 2nd place Nigeria, with only the group winners are guaranteed automatic qualification to the final tournament in Gabon in 2017.