Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed joins beach soccer national team
The two-time Africa Cup of Nations champion decided to end his career at the end of last season after spending one season with Misr El-Maqassa.
Before joining Misr El-Maqassa, El-Sayed played for Cairo giants Zamalek for 17 years, winning many individual and team titles, including ten domestic titles and Best Goalkeeper in Egypt in 2003.
The 38-year-old trained with the team Friday afternoon and announced his commitment to the national team, while urging the media to promote the Egypt nations beach soccer team ahead of their tournament this May in Sharm El-Sheikh.