Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed joins beach soccer national team
The two-time Africa Cup of Nations champion decided to end his career at the end of last season after spending one season with Misr El-Maqassa.
Before joining Misr El-Maqassa, El-Sayed played for Cairo giants Zamalek for 17 years, winning many individual and team titles, including ten domestic titles and Best Goalkeeper in Egypt in 2003.
The 38-year-old trained with the team Friday afternoon and announced his commitment to the national team, while urging the media to promote the Egypt nations beach soccer team ahead of their tournament this May in Sharm El-Sheikh.