Pitso Mosimane revealed his interest in signing two Zamalek players ahead of...
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed joins beach soccer national team
The two-time Africa Cup of Nations champion decided to end his career at the end of last season after spending one season with Misr El-Maqassa.
Before joining Misr El-Maqassa, El-Sayed played for Cairo giants Zamalek for 17 years, winning many individual and team titles, including ten domestic titles and Best Goalkeeper in Egypt in 2003.
The 38-year-old trained with the team Friday afternoon and announced his commitment to the national team, while urging the media to promote the Egypt nations beach soccer team ahead of their tournament this May in Sharm El-Sheikh.