Egypt manager Hector Cuper believes that the Pharaohs didn’t play badly in...
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
Elneny features in Arsenal away win against Everton
Egypt international midfielder Mohamed Elneny showed a great character in a comfortable Arsenal away win against Everton at Goodison Park.
Arsenal played high attacking football, which led them to earn a 2-0 win in Gameweek 31 of the Premier League on Saturday.
Arsenal have started the game pushing forward and dominating possession, which led an early first goal for the Gunners. Danny Welbeck converted a through pass from Sanchez to open the scoring in the seventh minute.
Arsenal players’ desire and the determination to win was obvious, following their defeat against Barcelona in the Champions League.
In the dying minutes of the first half, Arsenal managed to double their lead. Alex Iwobi received a long pass from Héctor Bellerin to run into the box and send the ball into the net in the 42nd minute.
The game was calmer in the second half as the Gunners looked to defend their lead by dominating possession and putting a high defensive performance.
Elneny played a quite good game, in which he showed defensive stability and a good distribution with the ball, proving his quality and determination to earn a starting spot in Arsenal’s line-up.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 19, 2016
Arsenal now sit third in league table with 55 points, 11 points away from league leaders Leicester City. They are scheduled to play against Watford on April 2.