Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Elneny features in Arsenal away win against Everton
Egypt international midfielder Mohamed Elneny showed a great character in a comfortable Arsenal away win against Everton at Goodison Park.
Arsenal played high attacking football, which led them to earn a 2-0 win in Gameweek 31 of the Premier League on Saturday.
Arsenal have started the game pushing forward and dominating possession, which led an early first goal for the Gunners. Danny Welbeck converted a through pass from Sanchez to open the scoring in the seventh minute.
Arsenal players’ desire and the determination to win was obvious, following their defeat against Barcelona in the Champions League.
In the dying minutes of the first half, Arsenal managed to double their lead. Alex Iwobi received a long pass from Héctor Bellerin to run into the box and send the ball into the net in the 42nd minute.
The game was calmer in the second half as the Gunners looked to defend their lead by dominating possession and putting a high defensive performance.
Elneny played a quite good game, in which he showed defensive stability and a good distribution with the ball, proving his quality and determination to earn a starting spot in Arsenal’s line-up.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 19, 2016
Arsenal now sit third in league table with 55 points, 11 points away from league leaders Leicester City. They are scheduled to play against Watford on April 2.