Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Elneny features in Arsenal away win against Everton
Egypt international midfielder Mohamed Elneny showed a great character in a comfortable Arsenal away win against Everton at Goodison Park.
Arsenal played high attacking football, which led them to earn a 2-0 win in Gameweek 31 of the Premier League on Saturday.
Arsenal have started the game pushing forward and dominating possession, which led an early first goal for the Gunners. Danny Welbeck converted a through pass from Sanchez to open the scoring in the seventh minute.
Arsenal players’ desire and the determination to win was obvious, following their defeat against Barcelona in the Champions League.
In the dying minutes of the first half, Arsenal managed to double their lead. Alex Iwobi received a long pass from Héctor Bellerin to run into the box and send the ball into the net in the 42nd minute.
The game was calmer in the second half as the Gunners looked to defend their lead by dominating possession and putting a high defensive performance.
Elneny played a quite good game, in which he showed defensive stability and a good distribution with the ball, proving his quality and determination to earn a starting spot in Arsenal’s line-up.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 19, 2016
Arsenal now sit third in league table with 55 points, 11 points away from league leaders Leicester City. They are scheduled to play against Watford on April 2.