Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Misr El-Maqassa in CAF Confederation Cup last 16 despite away loss
Misr El-Maqassa qualified for the CAF Confederation cup last 16 for the first time despite an away loss to CS Don Bosco.
CS Don Bosco trailed 3-1 from the first leg in Egypt. The home team needed at least a 2-0 win to reach the CAF Confederation Cup last 16.
The home team dominated the proceedings at Mazembe Stadium. Misr El-Maqassa held them back though and the match went to the break goalless.
In the 52nd minute, Mahmoud Hamdy conceded a penalty after committing a foul. Saddam converted for Don Bosco to bring the aggregate score to 3-2.
The hosts pressured for the clincher but never found the breakthrough.
Misr El-Maqassa hang on to reach the CAF Confederation Cup last 16 for the first time.
They will face the winner between Nasarawa United (Nigeria) and CS Constantine (Algeria) in the next round. The first leg will be on the weekend of 8-10 April, 2016.