Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Misr El-Maqassa in CAF Confederation Cup last 16 despite away loss
Misr El-Maqassa qualified for the CAF Confederation cup last 16 for the first time despite an away loss to CS Don Bosco.
The home team dominated the proceedings at Mazembe Stadium. Misr El-Maqassa held them back though and the match went to the break goalless.
In the 52nd minute, Mahmoud Hamdy conceded a penalty after committing a foul. Saddam converted for Don Bosco to bring the aggregate score to 3-2.
The hosts pressured for the clincher but never found the breakthrough.
Misr El-Maqassa hang on to reach the CAF Confederation Cup last 16 for the first time.
They will face the winner between Nasarawa United (Nigeria) and CS Constantine (Algeria) in the next round. The first leg will be on the weekend of 8-10 April, 2016.