Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
VIDEO: ENPPI smash Africa Sports in CAF Confederation Cup
Egyptian flag wavers in 2016 CAF Confederation cup ENPPI have advanced to the second round after completing a double over Africa sports of Ivory Coast, winning on 6-1 aggregate.
ENPPI had went into this fixture carrying a 2-0 advantage after their victory in Abidjan a week ago.
The hosts struck twice, Ibrahim Yehia opened the scoring from the spot just 4 minutes into the game. Ethiopians forward Oumed Oukri doubled the Petroleum club’s lead at the stroke of half-time.
70 minutes into the match, Lago Traore pulled one back for Africa sports to make it 2-1.
14 minutes later, Cameroonian striker Lamah Keuolen extended the lead through a brilliant header before Wael Farrag completed the route.
There yet to be any Egyptian club brushed aside in both CAF Champions and Confederation cup with all four sides qualifying to the round of 16.