Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
VIDEO: ENPPI smash Africa Sports in CAF Confederation Cup
Egyptian flag wavers in 2016 CAF Confederation cup ENPPI have advanced to the second round after completing a double over Africa sports of Ivory Coast, winning on 6-1 aggregate.
ENPPI had went into this fixture carrying a 2-0 advantage after their victory in Abidjan a week ago.
The hosts struck twice, Ibrahim Yehia opened the scoring from the spot just 4 minutes into the game. Ethiopians forward Oumed Oukri doubled the Petroleum club’s lead at the stroke of half-time.
70 minutes into the match, Lago Traore pulled one back for Africa sports to make it 2-1.
14 minutes later, Cameroonian striker Lamah Keuolen extended the lead through a brilliant header before Wael Farrag completed the route.
There yet to be any Egyptian club brushed aside in both CAF Champions and Confederation cup with all four sides qualifying to the round of 16.