Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
VIDEO: ENPPI smash Africa Sports in CAF Confederation Cup
Egyptian flag wavers in 2016 CAF Confederation cup ENPPI have advanced to the second round after completing a double over Africa sports of Ivory Coast, winning on 6-1 aggregate.
ENPPI had went into this fixture carrying a 2-0 advantage after their victory in Abidjan a week ago.
The hosts struck twice, Ibrahim Yehia opened the scoring from the spot just 4 minutes into the game. Ethiopians forward Oumed Oukri doubled the Petroleum club’s lead at the stroke of half-time.
70 minutes into the match, Lago Traore pulled one back for Africa sports to make it 2-1.
14 minutes later, Cameroonian striker Lamah Keuolen extended the lead through a brilliant header before Wael Farrag completed the route.
There yet to be any Egyptian club brushed aside in both CAF Champions and Confederation cup with all four sides qualifying to the round of 16.