Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
VIDEO: ENPPI smash Africa Sports in CAF Confederation Cup
Egyptian flag wavers in 2016 CAF Confederation cup ENPPI have advanced to the second round after completing a double over Africa sports of Ivory Coast, winning on 6-1 aggregate.
ENPPI had went into this fixture carrying a 2-0 advantage after their victory in Abidjan a week ago.
The hosts struck twice, Ibrahim Yehia opened the scoring from the spot just 4 minutes into the game. Ethiopians forward Oumed Oukri doubled the Petroleum club’s lead at the stroke of half-time.
70 minutes into the match, Lago Traore pulled one back for Africa sports to make it 2-1.
14 minutes later, Cameroonian striker Lamah Keuolen extended the lead through a brilliant header before Wael Farrag completed the route.
There yet to be any Egyptian club brushed aside in both CAF Champions and Confederation cup with all four sides qualifying to the round of 16.