Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Ghazal’s CD Nacional win 3-2 against Vitória de Guimarães
The first half started off quickly where the visitors posed an attacking threat on CD Nacional and managed to score a goal in just the second minute after Cafu put in a lovely through ball to Lica who put the ball comfortably into the net.
Nine minutes later, Nacional managed to equalize the score after Rui Correia headed in a goal from a Salvador Agra corner making it 1-1.
Both sides tried attacking and scoring the goal with a few attacks here and there, while Ali Ghazal received a yellow card in the 37th minute.
In the 45+1 minute, Vitória scored the second goal from a penalty after Henrique converted it from the spot.
The second half started quickly after Francisco Soares managed to score a header from a second corner assist from Salvador Agra making it 2-2.
Nacional finally gained the lead in the 81st minute after Joao Aurelio passed the ball inside the box to Francisco Soares who scored his second goal and the third for his team making it 3-2.
Following this fourth consecutive league win, Nacional now lay 10th in the league with 34 points below ninth placed Vitória de Guimarães who also have 34 points, but with just a one goal difference between them and Nacional.