Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Ramadan: I didn’t mean to score against Recreativo
The young player told CBC TV channel that he was trying to send the ball to his team mate after passing Recreativo’s defender.
“I am going to say something that will surprise everyone. I didn’t mean to score the goal like that, after I passed the defender I was actually trying to pass the ball,” Ramadan said.
“The ball touched my shoe’s front and went straight to the net. I was astonished when I was watching the goal’s replay on television because it looked as If I meant to score it that way.” he added.
Since Sobhy is starting to grab everyone’s attention after his impressive performance with Al Ahly’s recently, Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke to CBC Extra channel and assured that the player did not receive any official offers so far.
“If there are any offers we will definitely announce them because that is something good for us anyway. We don’t have official offers for Ramadan Sobhy till this moment,” Abdel-Hafiz confirmed.
“All players have ambitions and goals they want to reach and we would like to help them reach these goals, but this has to happen through official offers that satisfy the club and the player,” he added.
Sobhy talked about this to CBC and also confirmed what Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said. “I would like to play in the English Premier League or La Liga, but I am also ready to play in any other European league,” he explained.
It is worth mentioning that Sobhy spoke before about going abroad and said that he would prefer Arsenal over any club.