Ghana Football Association’s technical director Francis Oti Akenteng has spoken about their...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Ramadan: I didn’t mean to score against Recreativo
The young player told CBC TV channel that he was trying to send the ball to his team mate after passing Recreativo’s defender.
“I am going to say something that will surprise everyone. I didn’t mean to score the goal like that, after I passed the defender I was actually trying to pass the ball,” Ramadan said.
“The ball touched my shoe’s front and went straight to the net. I was astonished when I was watching the goal’s replay on television because it looked as If I meant to score it that way.” he added.
Since Sobhy is starting to grab everyone’s attention after his impressive performance with Al Ahly’s recently, Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke to CBC Extra channel and assured that the player did not receive any official offers so far.
“If there are any offers we will definitely announce them because that is something good for us anyway. We don’t have official offers for Ramadan Sobhy till this moment,” Abdel-Hafiz confirmed.
“All players have ambitions and goals they want to reach and we would like to help them reach these goals, but this has to happen through official offers that satisfy the club and the player,” he added.
Sobhy talked about this to CBC and also confirmed what Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said. “I would like to play in the English Premier League or La Liga, but I am also ready to play in any other European league,” he explained.
It is worth mentioning that Sobhy spoke before about going abroad and said that he would prefer Arsenal over any club.