Ghana ace David Accam has expressed his readiness to cause a surprise...
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
Ramadan: I didn’t mean to score against Recreativo
The young player told CBC TV channel that he was trying to send the ball to his team mate after passing Recreativo’s defender.
“I am going to say something that will surprise everyone. I didn’t mean to score the goal like that, after I passed the defender I was actually trying to pass the ball,” Ramadan said.
“The ball touched my shoe’s front and went straight to the net. I was astonished when I was watching the goal’s replay on television because it looked as If I meant to score it that way.” he added.
Since Sobhy is starting to grab everyone’s attention after his impressive performance with Al Ahly’s recently, Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke to CBC Extra channel and assured that the player did not receive any official offers so far.
“If there are any offers we will definitely announce them because that is something good for us anyway. We don’t have official offers for Ramadan Sobhy till this moment,” Abdel-Hafiz confirmed.
“All players have ambitions and goals they want to reach and we would like to help them reach these goals, but this has to happen through official offers that satisfy the club and the player,” he added.
Sobhy talked about this to CBC and also confirmed what Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said. “I would like to play in the English Premier League or La Liga, but I am also ready to play in any other European league,” he explained.
It is worth mentioning that Sobhy spoke before about going abroad and said that he would prefer Arsenal over any club.