Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Ramadan: I didn’t mean to score against Recreativo
The young player told CBC TV channel that he was trying to send the ball to his team mate after passing Recreativo’s defender.
“I am going to say something that will surprise everyone. I didn’t mean to score the goal like that, after I passed the defender I was actually trying to pass the ball,” Ramadan said.
“The ball touched my shoe’s front and went straight to the net. I was astonished when I was watching the goal’s replay on television because it looked as If I meant to score it that way.” he added.
Since Sobhy is starting to grab everyone’s attention after his impressive performance with Al Ahly’s recently, Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke to CBC Extra channel and assured that the player did not receive any official offers so far.
“If there are any offers we will definitely announce them because that is something good for us anyway. We don’t have official offers for Ramadan Sobhy till this moment,” Abdel-Hafiz confirmed.
“All players have ambitions and goals they want to reach and we would like to help them reach these goals, but this has to happen through official offers that satisfy the club and the player,” he added.
Sobhy talked about this to CBC and also confirmed what Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said. “I would like to play in the English Premier League or La Liga, but I am also ready to play in any other European league,” he explained.
It is worth mentioning that Sobhy spoke before about going abroad and said that he would prefer Arsenal over any club.