Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Tony Tchani called-up to Represent Cameroon
The Indomitable Lions will be hosting South African in Limbe for the first leg match on March 26 before heading to Durban for the second leg on March 29.
Even though the 26-years-old American Cameroonian was called-up last year, this will be the first time for Tchani to represent Cameroon, as he wasn’t able to join the team last year because of his injury.
The first international appearance for Tchani was for the United States for the Stars & Stripes’ annual January camp this year, however, Tchani was eligible for a one-time switch since he only played a friendly match.
It is worth mentioning that Cameroon recently announced that Belgian coach Hugo Broos signed a two-year deal with the Cameroon Football Federation and will be leading the team.
The Indomitable Lions are currently on top of Group M with six points from two wins, while Mauritania is second with three points.