Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Tony Tchani called-up to Represent Cameroon
The Indomitable Lions will be hosting South African in Limbe for the first leg match on March 26 before heading to Durban for the second leg on March 29.
Even though the 26-years-old American Cameroonian was called-up last year, this will be the first time for Tchani to represent Cameroon, as he wasn’t able to join the team last year because of his injury.
The first international appearance for Tchani was for the United States for the Stars & Stripes’ annual January camp this year, however, Tchani was eligible for a one-time switch since he only played a friendly match.
It is worth mentioning that Cameroon recently announced that Belgian coach Hugo Broos signed a two-year deal with the Cameroon Football Federation and will be leading the team.
The Indomitable Lions are currently on top of Group M with six points from two wins, while Mauritania is second with three points.