Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Tony Tchani called-up to Represent Cameroon
The Indomitable Lions will be hosting South African in Limbe for the first leg match on March 26 before heading to Durban for the second leg on March 29.
Even though the 26-years-old American Cameroonian was called-up last year, this will be the first time for Tchani to represent Cameroon, as he wasn’t able to join the team last year because of his injury.
The first international appearance for Tchani was for the United States for the Stars & Stripes’ annual January camp this year, however, Tchani was eligible for a one-time switch since he only played a friendly match.
It is worth mentioning that Cameroon recently announced that Belgian coach Hugo Broos signed a two-year deal with the Cameroon Football Federation and will be leading the team.
The Indomitable Lions are currently on top of Group M with six points from two wins, while Mauritania is second with three points.