The Ahly handball team beat their Zamalek counterparts, without legend Ahmed El...
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
Elneny: I told Iwobi that it would be hard to beat Egypt
The first leg will be held in Kaduna on the 25th of March, while the second leg is going to be played four days later in Alexandria.
“I have a good feeling that we will be able to win the match. Nigeria is a good tough team but we’re good too. I also feel that I am surrounded by support from everyone encouraging us to get back to winning,” Elneny explained.
When asked about wether he talked with his fellow team mate in Arsenal Alex Iwobi about the match, Elneny confirmed that they did speak about it briefly. “I told him that it will be hard for Nigeria to beat Egypt.”
The young midfielder answered the question about who he would choose as the best player in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi by choosing the Argentinean legend.
“Messi is a unique football talent. Ronaldo is not a lot less than him but Messi is better without a doubt,” he added.
Egypt is currently on top of its group with six points after beating Chad and Tanzania, while Nigeria is in the second place with four points.