Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Elneny: I told Iwobi that it would be hard to beat Egypt
The first leg will be held in Kaduna on the 25th of March, while the second leg is going to be played four days later in Alexandria.
“I have a good feeling that we will be able to win the match. Nigeria is a good tough team but we’re good too. I also feel that I am surrounded by support from everyone encouraging us to get back to winning,” Elneny explained.
When asked about wether he talked with his fellow team mate in Arsenal Alex Iwobi about the match, Elneny confirmed that they did speak about it briefly. “I told him that it will be hard for Nigeria to beat Egypt.”
The young midfielder answered the question about who he would choose as the best player in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi by choosing the Argentinean legend.
“Messi is a unique football talent. Ronaldo is not a lot less than him but Messi is better without a doubt,” he added.
Egypt is currently on top of its group with six points after beating Chad and Tanzania, while Nigeria is in the second place with four points.