Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Six Nigerian home-based players called-up for Egypt’s match
Nigerian head coach Samson Siasia called-up six home-based players to join the team before the awaited match against The Pharaohs in the African Cup of Nations qualifications.
The six players picked are Kalu Orji, Chibuzor Okonkwo, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, Etim Matthew, Ifeanyi Matthew and Etebo Oghenekaro.
On the other side, Egypt’s head coach, Hector Cuper, said that even though Nigeria has a lot of great players, his team possesses the abilities required to win the game.
The first leg of the two 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifying Group G match will be in Kaduna on the 25th of March, with the second leg to be played four days later in Alexandria.