Ghana who have been without a coach since Avram Grant’s depature could...
- Italian coach Fabrizio Ravanelli linked with Black Stars job
- SQUASH: An All Egyptian Women Final in Windy City Open Squash
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
Six Nigerian home-based players called-up for Egypt’s match
Nigerian head coach Samson Siasia called-up six home-based players to join the team before the awaited match against The Pharaohs in the African Cup of Nations qualifications.
The six players picked are Kalu Orji, Chibuzor Okonkwo, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, Etim Matthew, Ifeanyi Matthew and Etebo Oghenekaro.
On the other side, Egypt’s head coach, Hector Cuper, said that even though Nigeria has a lot of great players, his team possesses the abilities required to win the game.
The first leg of the two 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifying Group G match will be in Kaduna on the 25th of March, with the second leg to be played four days later in Alexandria.