Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Egypt left-back Abdel-Shafy ready for Jeddah derby
Good news for Al Ahli Jeddah’s fans as their star player Mohamed Abdel-Shafy is back in time for next month’s Jeddah derby against Al-Ittihad FC.
Mohamed Abdel-Shafy was completing his rehab program in Qatar, Doha after undergoing knee surgery last month.
The rehabilitation was successful and the 30-year-old has received the medical green light to return to the team just in time for the derby against Ittihad.
The availability of the Egyptian left-back will give a boost to Al Ahli Jeddah, who are currently leading the race for the title in Saudi Arabia – just one point above Al-Hilal and five ahead of Ittihad.
Al Ahli will be hosting Al-Ittihad in the Jeddah derby that will be played on Saturday the 2nd of April.