Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Egypt left-back Abdel-Shafy ready for Jeddah derby
Good news for Al Ahli Jeddah’s fans as their star player Mohamed Abdel-Shafy is back in time for next month’s Jeddah derby against Al-Ittihad FC.
Mohamed Abdel-Shafy was completing his rehab program in Qatar, Doha after undergoing knee surgery last month.
The rehabilitation was successful and the 30-year-old has received the medical green light to return to the team just in time for the derby against Ittihad.
The availability of the Egyptian left-back will give a boost to Al Ahli Jeddah, who are currently leading the race for the title in Saudi Arabia – just one point above Al-Hilal and five ahead of Ittihad.
Al Ahli will be hosting Al-Ittihad in the Jeddah derby that will be played on Saturday the 2nd of April.