Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Elneny: Everton win refreshed our title hopes
Egypt midfielder Mohamed Elneny has talked about Arsenal’s titles hope after their latest win over Everton 2-0 in gameweek 31 of the English Premier League.
The 23-year-old has said that their win over Everton has restored their belief in winning English League title as they are in 3rd place behind Leicester City with 11 points.
“The league is our only hope available to win a title this season, we won’t let it go easily,” Elneny said.
Arsenal passed through a nightmare of a week as they were eliminated from the FA Cup at the hands of Watford and the UEFA Champions League following their loss against Barcelona.
“Arsenal are one of the best teams in the world. I feel so happy that the boss and the team-mates have trust in me,” Elneny continued after starting the Gunners’ last five matches in all competitions..
With Egypt set to face Nigeria twice in one week, Elneny is adamant that the encounter will not be an easy one.
“It’s a very strong match, but I trust that my teammates and I can overcome the Nigerians, which would be a huge step towards Gabon,” Elneny concluded.