ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Elneny: Everton win refreshed our title hopes
The 23-year-old has said that their win over Everton has restored their belief in winning English League title as they are in 3rd place behind Leicester City with 11 points.
“The league is our only hope available to win a title this season, we won’t let it go easily,” Elneny said.
Arsenal passed through a nightmare of a week as they were eliminated from the FA Cup at the hands of Watford and the UEFA Champions League following their loss against Barcelona.
“Arsenal are one of the best teams in the world. I feel so happy that the boss and the team-mates have trust in me,” Elneny continued after starting the Gunners’ last five matches in all competitions..
With Egypt set to face Nigeria twice in one week, Elneny is adamant that the encounter will not be an easy one.
“It’s a very strong match, but I trust that my teammates and I can overcome the Nigerians, which would be a huge step towards Gabon,” Elneny concluded.