Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Elneny: Everton win refreshed our title hopes
The 23-year-old has said that their win over Everton has restored their belief in winning English League title as they are in 3rd place behind Leicester City with 11 points.
“The league is our only hope available to win a title this season, we won’t let it go easily,” Elneny said.
Arsenal passed through a nightmare of a week as they were eliminated from the FA Cup at the hands of Watford and the UEFA Champions League following their loss against Barcelona.
“Arsenal are one of the best teams in the world. I feel so happy that the boss and the team-mates have trust in me,” Elneny continued after starting the Gunners’ last five matches in all competitions..
With Egypt set to face Nigeria twice in one week, Elneny is adamant that the encounter will not be an easy one.
“It’s a very strong match, but I trust that my teammates and I can overcome the Nigerians, which would be a huge step towards Gabon,” Elneny concluded.