Egypt international Mohamed Salah featured in his side’s 3-1 loss to arch-rivals Lazio...
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
Elneny: Everton win refreshed our title hopes
The 23-year-old has said that their win over Everton has restored their belief in winning English League title as they are in 3rd place behind Leicester City with 11 points.
“The league is our only hope available to win a title this season, we won’t let it go easily,” Elneny said.
Arsenal passed through a nightmare of a week as they were eliminated from the FA Cup at the hands of Watford and the UEFA Champions League following their loss against Barcelona.
“Arsenal are one of the best teams in the world. I feel so happy that the boss and the team-mates have trust in me,” Elneny continued after starting the Gunners’ last five matches in all competitions..
With Egypt set to face Nigeria twice in one week, Elneny is adamant that the encounter will not be an easy one.
“It’s a very strong match, but I trust that my teammates and I can overcome the Nigerians, which would be a huge step towards Gabon,” Elneny concluded.