Al Ahly and Egypt’s U-20 national team forward Karim Nedved revealed that he...
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Elneny: Everton win refreshed our title hopes
Egypt midfielder Mohamed Elneny has talked about Arsenal’s titles hope after their latest win over Everton 2-0 in gameweek 31 of the English Premier League.
The 23-year-old has said that their win over Everton has restored their belief in winning English League title as they are in 3rd place behind Leicester City with 11 points.
“The league is our only hope available to win a title this season, we won’t let it go easily,” Elneny said.
Arsenal passed through a nightmare of a week as they were eliminated from the FA Cup at the hands of Watford and the UEFA Champions League following their loss against Barcelona.
“Arsenal are one of the best teams in the world. I feel so happy that the boss and the team-mates have trust in me,” Elneny continued after starting the Gunners’ last five matches in all competitions..
With Egypt set to face Nigeria twice in one week, Elneny is adamant that the encounter will not be an easy one.
“It’s a very strong match, but I trust that my teammates and I can overcome the Nigerians, which would be a huge step towards Gabon,” Elneny concluded.