Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Trezeguet: I am still currently an Al Ahly player
Mahmoud Trezeguet has revealed he is still currently considered an Al Ahly player until he is officially bought by RSC Anderlecht.
The 21-year-old prodigy continued, “Of course, it crosses my mind every now and then; I don’t know my destiny yet, but I want to continue my career outside of Egypt in a good way.”
The talented midfielder revealed some frustrations with his spell in Belgium this far. “I have faced difficult circumstances at the beginning. I got injured after adapting with team, and I missed three months,” Trezeguet reported.
The Al Ahly youth product continued, “With all of these circumstances, Anderlecht wants me to continue with them. I did receive a national team call-up, which is great, but right now I am totally focused on making the fans happy.”
Trezeguet also spoke highly of fellow Pharaoh abroad, Mohamed Salah, stating that Salah’s support and inspiration has been an important lift in his European endeavors.
The midfielder went on to state that he and Salah speak all the time, and the Roma star relays the importance of being patient, explaining that he endured some of the same circumstances Trezeguet has been dealing with.