Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Trezeguet: I am still currently an Al Ahly player
Mahmoud Trezeguet has revealed he is still currently considered an Al Ahly player until he is officially bought by RSC Anderlecht.
The 21-year-old prodigy continued, “Of course, it crosses my mind every now and then; I don’t know my destiny yet, but I want to continue my career outside of Egypt in a good way.”
The talented midfielder revealed some frustrations with his spell in Belgium this far. “I have faced difficult circumstances at the beginning. I got injured after adapting with team, and I missed three months,” Trezeguet reported.
The Al Ahly youth product continued, “With all of these circumstances, Anderlecht wants me to continue with them. I did receive a national team call-up, which is great, but right now I am totally focused on making the fans happy.”
Trezeguet also spoke highly of fellow Pharaoh abroad, Mohamed Salah, stating that Salah’s support and inspiration has been an important lift in his European endeavors.
The midfielder went on to state that he and Salah speak all the time, and the Roma star relays the importance of being patient, explaining that he endured some of the same circumstances Trezeguet has been dealing with.