Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Gor Mahia opt against suing Frank Nuttall
Kenyan side Gor Mahia have backed down on their decision to sue their former coach Frank Nuttall for breach of contract.
Nuttall quit his job at the Kenyan team earlier this month to work as an assistant coach for his fellow scot Alex McLeish at Egyptian side Zamalek.
Following Nuttall’s departure, several news reports had indicated that the club would sue him for breach of contract, which runs until the end of the season.
The club board is no longer interested in going after the former manager, who quit the Kenyan champions three weeks ago voluntarily..
“We have decided to leave him alone. We no longer have the interest to pursue him because he left voluntarily. We want to concentrate on the pitch and be focused to get positive results,” Gor’s Acting Secretary General Ronald Ngala said.
The Kenyan side have appointed Brazilian coach Jose Marcelo to replace Nuttall.