Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
Gor Mahia opt against suing Frank Nuttall
Kenyan side Gor Mahia have backed down on their decision to sue their former coach Frank Nuttall for breach of contract.
Nuttall quit his job at the Kenyan team earlier this month to work as an assistant coach for his fellow scot Alex McLeish at Egyptian side Zamalek.
Following Nuttall’s departure, several news reports had indicated that the club would sue him for breach of contract, which runs until the end of the season.
The club board is no longer interested in going after the former manager, who quit the Kenyan champions three weeks ago voluntarily..
“We have decided to leave him alone. We no longer have the interest to pursue him because he left voluntarily. We want to concentrate on the pitch and be focused to get positive results,” Gor’s Acting Secretary General Ronald Ngala said.
The Kenyan side have appointed Brazilian coach Jose Marcelo to replace Nuttall.