The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
Gor Mahia opt against suing Frank Nuttall
Kenyan side Gor Mahia have backed down on their decision to sue their former coach Frank Nuttall for breach of contract.
Nuttall quit his job at the Kenyan team earlier this month to work as an assistant coach for his fellow scot Alex McLeish at Egyptian side Zamalek.
Following Nuttall’s departure, several news reports had indicated that the club would sue him for breach of contract, which runs until the end of the season.
The club board is no longer interested in going after the former manager, who quit the Kenyan champions three weeks ago voluntarily..
“We have decided to leave him alone. We no longer have the interest to pursue him because he left voluntarily. We want to concentrate on the pitch and be focused to get positive results,” Gor’s Acting Secretary General Ronald Ngala said.
The Kenyan side have appointed Brazilian coach Jose Marcelo to replace Nuttall.