Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Gor Mahia opt against suing Frank Nuttall
Kenyan side Gor Mahia have backed down on their decision to sue their former coach Frank Nuttall for breach of contract.
Nuttall quit his job at the Kenyan team earlier this month to work as an assistant coach for his fellow scot Alex McLeish at Egyptian side Zamalek.
Following Nuttall’s departure, several news reports had indicated that the club would sue him for breach of contract, which runs until the end of the season.
The club board is no longer interested in going after the former manager, who quit the Kenyan champions three weeks ago voluntarily..
“We have decided to leave him alone. We no longer have the interest to pursue him because he left voluntarily. We want to concentrate on the pitch and be focused to get positive results,” Gor’s Acting Secretary General Ronald Ngala said.
The Kenyan side have appointed Brazilian coach Jose Marcelo to replace Nuttall.