Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Gor Mahia opt against suing Frank Nuttall
Kenyan side Gor Mahia have backed down on their decision to sue their former coach Frank Nuttall for breach of contract.
Nuttall quit his job at the Kenyan team earlier this month to work as an assistant coach for his fellow scot Alex McLeish at Egyptian side Zamalek.
Following Nuttall’s departure, several news reports had indicated that the club would sue him for breach of contract, which runs until the end of the season.
The club board is no longer interested in going after the former manager, who quit the Kenyan champions three weeks ago voluntarily..
“We have decided to leave him alone. We no longer have the interest to pursue him because he left voluntarily. We want to concentrate on the pitch and be focused to get positive results,” Gor’s Acting Secretary General Ronald Ngala said.
The Kenyan side have appointed Brazilian coach Jose Marcelo to replace Nuttall.