Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Essam El-Hadary ruled out of Nigeria clash through injury
The 43-year-old suffered an gastrocnemius muscle injury in the Pharaohs’ first training session in Kaduna today, which will keep him out from the clash tomorrow against the Super Eagles.
Egypt are now left with Zamalek keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy and Petrojet’s Mohammed El-Shennawy as back-up to face Nigeria in the crucial 2017 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifier.
The news comes as a blow after Zamalek winger Mostafa Fathi had also collected a stomach muscle injury which kept him out of the trip to Nigeria.
Nigeria take on Egypt at Ahmadu Bello Stadium on the 25th of March at 18;00 CLT.