Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Essam El-Hadary ruled out of Nigeria clash through injury
The 43-year-old suffered an gastrocnemius muscle injury in the Pharaohs’ first training session in Kaduna today, which will keep him out from the clash tomorrow against the Super Eagles.
Egypt are now left with Zamalek keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy and Petrojet’s Mohammed El-Shennawy as back-up to face Nigeria in the crucial 2017 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifier.
The news comes as a blow after Zamalek winger Mostafa Fathi had also collected a stomach muscle injury which kept him out of the trip to Nigeria.
Nigeria take on Egypt at Ahmadu Bello Stadium on the 25th of March at 18;00 CLT.