Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Essam El-Hadary ruled out of Nigeria clash through injury
The 43-year-old suffered an gastrocnemius muscle injury in the Pharaohs’ first training session in Kaduna today, which will keep him out from the clash tomorrow against the Super Eagles.
Egypt are now left with Zamalek keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy and Petrojet’s Mohammed El-Shennawy as back-up to face Nigeria in the crucial 2017 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifier.
The news comes as a blow after Zamalek winger Mostafa Fathi had also collected a stomach muscle injury which kept him out of the trip to Nigeria.
Nigeria take on Egypt at Ahmadu Bello Stadium on the 25th of March at 18;00 CLT.