Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Injured Koffi excluded from Burkina Faso squad
Mohamed Koffi had been called up to Burkina’s camp who are preparing for the two important games against Uganda. However, the 29-year-old has picked an ankle injury and was subsequently excluded from the squad.
The Burkinabe international decided to return back to Cairo to start his recovery program, in order to be ready for Zamalek’s game against Shabab Al-Dabaa in the Egypt Cup Round of 32.
Burkina Faso are currently in third place in AFCON qualifying Group D with three points, as they prepare to face group leaders Uganda home and away on the 26th and 29th of March.