Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Injured Koffi excluded from Burkina Faso squad
Zamalek defender Mohamed Koffi has been excluded from Burkina Faso’s squad to play against Uganda in the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Mohamed Koffi had been called up to Burkina’s camp who are preparing for the two important games against Uganda. However, the 29-year-old has picked an ankle injury and was subsequently excluded from the squad.
The Burkinabe international decided to return back to Cairo to start his recovery program, in order to be ready for Zamalek’s game against Shabab Al-Dabaa in the Egypt Cup Round of 32.
Burkina Faso are currently in third place in AFCON qualifying Group D with three points, as they prepare to face group leaders Uganda home and away on the 26th and 29th of March.