Ghana forward Andre Ayew has revealed that the Black Stars will use...
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
Injured Koffi excluded from Burkina Faso squad
Mohamed Koffi had been called up to Burkina’s camp who are preparing for the two important games against Uganda. However, the 29-year-old has picked an ankle injury and was subsequently excluded from the squad.
The Burkinabe international decided to return back to Cairo to start his recovery program, in order to be ready for Zamalek’s game against Shabab Al-Dabaa in the Egypt Cup Round of 32.
Burkina Faso are currently in third place in AFCON qualifying Group D with three points, as they prepare to face group leaders Uganda home and away on the 26th and 29th of March.