Egypt’s national volleyball team won the 2016 Women’s U-23 African Nations Championship...
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
Injured Koffi excluded from Burkina Faso squad
Zamalek defender Mohamed Koffi has been excluded from Burkina Faso’s squad to play against Uganda in the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Mohamed Koffi had been called up to Burkina’s camp who are preparing for the two important games against Uganda. However, the 29-year-old has picked an ankle injury and was subsequently excluded from the squad.
The Burkinabe international decided to return back to Cairo to start his recovery program, in order to be ready for Zamalek’s game against Shabab Al-Dabaa in the Egypt Cup Round of 32.
Burkina Faso are currently in third place in AFCON qualifying Group D with three points, as they prepare to face group leaders Uganda home and away on the 26th and 29th of March.