The Egypt U-20 National Team drew their second game at AFCON after...
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
- Hamoudi included in Al Ahly squad against Dakhleya
- Elmohamady: It’s going to be difficult at Leicester
Injured Koffi excluded from Burkina Faso squad
Zamalek defender Mohamed Koffi has been excluded from Burkina Faso’s squad to play against Uganda in the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Mohamed Koffi had been called up to Burkina’s camp who are preparing for the two important games against Uganda. However, the 29-year-old has picked an ankle injury and was subsequently excluded from the squad.
The Burkinabe international decided to return back to Cairo to start his recovery program, in order to be ready for Zamalek’s game against Shabab Al-Dabaa in the Egypt Cup Round of 32.
Burkina Faso are currently in third place in AFCON qualifying Group D with three points, as they prepare to face group leaders Uganda home and away on the 26th and 29th of March.