Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Koka: Braga aren’t my final destination
SC Braga striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ talked about his future plans and discussed the possibility of leaving Braga to join a bigger team.
Koka, who joined Braga from Rio Ave on a five-year deal during the 2015 summer transfer window, has already scored 14 goals for the Portuguese side.
“I am working at a steady pace with Braga. It won’t be my final destination, I am looking for more success in order to move to a bigger team,” Koka said in a televised interview.
However, the 22-year-old, whose contract with Braga extends until 2019, believes that his club won’t let him go easily.
“I can’t talk about any offers right now, but I believe the club will ask for a huge amount of money to let me move to another team,” he added.
The Egyptian striker is currently at the Egyptian national team training camp in preparation for the Nigeria encounters, which he had described as “tough” but promised to make every effort in order to achieve positive results.