Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Koka: Braga aren’t my final destination
SC Braga striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ talked about his future plans and discussed the possibility of leaving Braga to join a bigger team.
Koka, who joined Braga from Rio Ave on a five-year deal during the 2015 summer transfer window, has already scored 14 goals for the Portuguese side.
“I am working at a steady pace with Braga. It won’t be my final destination, I am looking for more success in order to move to a bigger team,” Koka said in a televised interview.
However, the 22-year-old, whose contract with Braga extends until 2019, believes that his club won’t let him go easily.
“I can’t talk about any offers right now, but I believe the club will ask for a huge amount of money to let me move to another team,” he added.
The Egyptian striker is currently at the Egyptian national team training camp in preparation for the Nigeria encounters, which he had described as “tough” but promised to make every effort in order to achieve positive results.