Egyptian champions Tala’a El-Gaish lost their third game in a row at...
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
Koka: Braga aren’t my final destination
SC Braga striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ talked about his future plans and discussed the possibility of leaving Braga to join a bigger team.
Koka, who joined Braga from Rio Ave on a five-year deal during the 2015 summer transfer window, has already scored 14 goals for the Portuguese side.
“I am working at a steady pace with Braga. It won’t be my final destination, I am looking for more success in order to move to a bigger team,” Koka said in a televised interview.
However, the 22-year-old, whose contract with Braga extends until 2019, believes that his club won’t let him go easily.
“I can’t talk about any offers right now, but I believe the club will ask for a huge amount of money to let me move to another team,” he added.
The Egyptian striker is currently at the Egyptian national team training camp in preparation for the Nigeria encounters, which he had described as “tough” but promised to make every effort in order to achieve positive results.