ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Koka: Braga aren’t my final destination
SC Braga striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ talked about his future plans and discussed the possibility of leaving Braga to join a bigger team.
Koka, who joined Braga from Rio Ave on a five-year deal during the 2015 summer transfer window, has already scored 14 goals for the Portuguese side.
“I am working at a steady pace with Braga. It won’t be my final destination, I am looking for more success in order to move to a bigger team,” Koka said in a televised interview.
However, the 22-year-old, whose contract with Braga extends until 2019, believes that his club won’t let him go easily.
“I can’t talk about any offers right now, but I believe the club will ask for a huge amount of money to let me move to another team,” he added.
The Egyptian striker is currently at the Egyptian national team training camp in preparation for the Nigeria encounters, which he had described as “tough” but promised to make every effort in order to achieve positive results.