Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Nagatomo: It was fun playing against Salah
Inter Milan defender Yuto Nagatomo has spoken about facing Roma’s Mohamed Salah, revealing that it was fun playing against the Egyptian international.
Nagatomo, who has represented the Samurai 87 times, has revealed his happiness about his performance against Mohamed Salah, after his team’s game ended 1-1 against the Giallorossi.
”It ‘s fun to go one-on-one with fast players, the faster the opponent is, the more I want to do well,” Yuto Nagatomo said.
”Salah had played against Marcelo and Sergio Ramos in the Champions League and came from a good moment of form. It was a fun duel, now I want to stop other great players.”
”In Italy the mental aspect is fundamental, during the first ten minutes you have to sharpen your weapons. If I’m soft in my marking my teammates get upset,” The 29-year-old concluded
The Japanese international defender joined Inter Milan on January 2011 from AC Cesena. The AFC Asian Cup winner played over 100 games for the Italian club scoring 11 goals.