Al Ahly forward Emad Meteb spoke about the prospects of renewing his...
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
Nagatomo: It was fun playing against Salah
Inter Milan defender Yuto Nagatomo has spoken about facing Roma’s Mohamed Salah, revealing that it was fun playing against the Egyptian international.
Nagatomo, who has represented the Samurai 87 times, has revealed his happiness about his performance against Mohamed Salah, after his team’s game ended 1-1 against the Giallorossi.
”It ‘s fun to go one-on-one with fast players, the faster the opponent is, the more I want to do well,” Yuto Nagatomo said.
”Salah had played against Marcelo and Sergio Ramos in the Champions League and came from a good moment of form. It was a fun duel, now I want to stop other great players.”
”In Italy the mental aspect is fundamental, during the first ten minutes you have to sharpen your weapons. If I’m soft in my marking my teammates get upset,” The 29-year-old concluded
The Japanese international defender joined Inter Milan on January 2011 from AC Cesena. The AFC Asian Cup winner played over 100 games for the Italian club scoring 11 goals.