Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Nagatomo: It was fun playing against Salah
Inter Milan defender Yuto Nagatomo has spoken about facing Roma’s Mohamed Salah, revealing that it was fun playing against the Egyptian international.
Nagatomo, who has represented the Samurai 87 times, has revealed his happiness about his performance against Mohamed Salah, after his team’s game ended 1-1 against the Giallorossi.
”It ‘s fun to go one-on-one with fast players, the faster the opponent is, the more I want to do well,” Yuto Nagatomo said.
”Salah had played against Marcelo and Sergio Ramos in the Champions League and came from a good moment of form. It was a fun duel, now I want to stop other great players.”
”In Italy the mental aspect is fundamental, during the first ten minutes you have to sharpen your weapons. If I’m soft in my marking my teammates get upset,” The 29-year-old concluded
The Japanese international defender joined Inter Milan on January 2011 from AC Cesena. The AFC Asian Cup winner played over 100 games for the Italian club scoring 11 goals.