Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Nagatomo: It was fun playing against Salah
Inter Milan defender Yuto Nagatomo has spoken about facing Roma’s Mohamed Salah, revealing that it was fun playing against the Egyptian international.
Nagatomo, who has represented the Samurai 87 times, has revealed his happiness about his performance against Mohamed Salah, after his team’s game ended 1-1 against the Giallorossi.
”It ‘s fun to go one-on-one with fast players, the faster the opponent is, the more I want to do well,” Yuto Nagatomo said.
”Salah had played against Marcelo and Sergio Ramos in the Champions League and came from a good moment of form. It was a fun duel, now I want to stop other great players.”
”In Italy the mental aspect is fundamental, during the first ten minutes you have to sharpen your weapons. If I’m soft in my marking my teammates get upset,” The 29-year-old concluded
The Japanese international defender joined Inter Milan on January 2011 from AC Cesena. The AFC Asian Cup winner played over 100 games for the Italian club scoring 11 goals.