Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
Nagatomo: It was fun playing against Salah
Inter Milan defender Yuto Nagatomo has spoken about facing Roma’s Mohamed Salah, revealing that it was fun playing against the Egyptian international.
Nagatomo, who has represented the Samurai 87 times, has revealed his happiness about his performance against Mohamed Salah, after his team’s game ended 1-1 against the Giallorossi.
”It ‘s fun to go one-on-one with fast players, the faster the opponent is, the more I want to do well,” Yuto Nagatomo said.
”Salah had played against Marcelo and Sergio Ramos in the Champions League and came from a good moment of form. It was a fun duel, now I want to stop other great players.”
”In Italy the mental aspect is fundamental, during the first ten minutes you have to sharpen your weapons. If I’m soft in my marking my teammates get upset,” The 29-year-old concluded
The Japanese international defender joined Inter Milan on January 2011 from AC Cesena. The AFC Asian Cup winner played over 100 games for the Italian club scoring 11 goals.