Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Tanzania beat Chad away in African Cup of Nations qualifier
Tanzania beat Chad by a solitary goal in their AFCON 2017 qualifier match, in N’Djamena.
Mbwana Samatta captained his country to a vital away win as they bid to qualify for a second AFCON. The Genk striker scored the only goal of the match at the half hour mark.
Tanzania missed several chances before finding the net in the 30th minute. After the goal, Chad pressed for an equalizer but couldn’t break down Tanzania.
In the second half, the visitors brought on defensive options to see off the win.
Samatta’s goal was Tanzania’s first of the qualifiers. They previously held Nigeria and lost to Egypt.
Tanzania beat Chad to move third in group G; on four points. They will regroup and host Chad on 28th March, 2016.
The group’s other match pits heavyweights Egypt and Nigeria in Kaduna. The match will be on 25th March, 2016. You can follow live proceedings on KingFut.