Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Tanzania beat Chad away in African Cup of Nations qualifier
Tanzania beat Chad by a solitary goal in their AFCON 2017 qualifier match, in N’Djamena.
Mbwana Samatta captained his country to a vital away win as they bid to qualify for a second AFCON. The Genk striker scored the only goal of the match at the half hour mark.
Tanzania missed several chances before finding the net in the 30th minute. After the goal, Chad pressed for an equalizer but couldn’t break down Tanzania.
In the second half, the visitors brought on defensive options to see off the win.
Samatta’s goal was Tanzania’s first of the qualifiers. They previously held Nigeria and lost to Egypt.
Tanzania beat Chad to move third in group G; on four points. They will regroup and host Chad on 28th March, 2016.
The group’s other match pits heavyweights Egypt and Nigeria in Kaduna. The match will be on 25th March, 2016. You can follow live proceedings on KingFut.