Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Tanzania beat Chad away in African Cup of Nations qualifier
Tanzania beat Chad by a solitary goal in their AFCON 2017 qualifier match, in N’Djamena.
Mbwana Samatta captained his country to a vital away win as they bid to qualify for a second AFCON. The Genk striker scored the only goal of the match at the half hour mark.
Tanzania missed several chances before finding the net in the 30th minute. After the goal, Chad pressed for an equalizer but couldn’t break down Tanzania.
In the second half, the visitors brought on defensive options to see off the win.
Samatta’s goal was Tanzania’s first of the qualifiers. They previously held Nigeria and lost to Egypt.
Tanzania beat Chad to move third in group G; on four points. They will regroup and host Chad on 28th March, 2016.
The group’s other match pits heavyweights Egypt and Nigeria in Kaduna. The match will be on 25th March, 2016. You can follow live proceedings on KingFut.