Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
SQUASH: Nouran Gohar reaches Dubai World Series Finals
Nouran Gohar has managed to secure a spot in the Dubai PSA World Series Finals after winning in the second round of the 2016 Allam British Open.
World Junior Champion Nouran Gohar has managed to win the game against Hong Kong’s Annie Au in the second round of the Allam British Open and secure a place in the World Series Finals.
The 2016 Allam British Open is the last women’s PSA World Series tournament of the 2015/16 season before the Dubai World Series Finals which takes place May 24-28.
The 18 year-old Gohar will join eight players in the World Series that include the likes of eight-time World Champion Nicol David and three-time World Junior Champion Nour El Sherbini.
It’s the first time for the young Egyptian to reach the World Series Finals and had this to say to the PSA official website: “I remember watching the World Series Finals in 2012 and dreaming of being there and playing in that tournament.
“To be among the top eight is an amazing feeling.
“At the beginning of the season when it was announced that the World Series Finals would be in Dubai I knew straight away that I wanted to be there. I’ve been trying to do my best in each tournament but not putting too much pressure on myself either.
“I have really enjoyed this season and playing the World Series tournaments. The Tournament of Champions where I beat Laura and reached the semi-finals was great so I’m really happy I have managed to qualify in the top eight.”