Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Cameroon defeat Egypt women to qualify to U-17 World Cup
Egypt lose to Cameroon and fail to qualify to the FIFA U-17 women’s World Cup that will be held in Jordan next September.
The Pharaohs were thrashed 4-0 and 6-1 on aggregate in the third and final round of the CAF U-17 women’s World Cup qualifying tournament.
Egypt’s women defeated Djibouti 10-0 in the second round of qualifications and were drawn to face Cameroon in the final round. After losing away, 1-2 in Cameroon, the Pharaohs only needed a goal to qualify; however, the Indomitable Lions snatched the win from Egypt and defeated them 4-0 in a match that took place in the Air Defence Stadium in Cairo.
Cameroon will represent Africa along with Ghana, who defeated Morocco 10-0 on aggregate, and Nigeria, who defeated South Africa 7-0 on aggregate.