Speaking exclusively to KingFut.com, former Arsenal winger and current coach Robert Pires...
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
Cameroon defeat Egypt women to qualify to U-17 World Cup
Egypt lose to Cameroon and fail to qualify to the FIFA U-17 women’s World Cup that will be held in Jordan next September.
The Pharaohs were thrashed 4-0 and 6-1 on aggregate in the third and final round of the CAF U-17 women’s World Cup qualifying tournament.
Egypt’s women defeated Djibouti 10-0 in the second round of qualifications and were drawn to face Cameroon in the final round. After losing away, 1-2 in Cameroon, the Pharaohs only needed a goal to qualify; however, the Indomitable Lions snatched the win from Egypt and defeated them 4-0 in a match that took place in the Air Defence Stadium in Cairo.
Cameroon will represent Africa along with Ghana, who defeated Morocco 10-0 on aggregate, and Nigeria, who defeated South Africa 7-0 on aggregate.