Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Cameroon defeat Egypt women to qualify to U-17 World Cup
The Pharaohs were thrashed 4-0 and 6-1 on aggregate in the third and final round of the CAF U-17 women’s World Cup qualifying tournament.
Egypt’s women defeated Djibouti 10-0 in the second round of qualifications and were drawn to face Cameroon in the final round. After losing away, 1-2 in Cameroon, the Pharaohs only needed a goal to qualify; however, the Indomitable Lions snatched the win from Egypt and defeated them 4-0 in a match that took place in the Air Defence Stadium in Cairo.