After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Cameroon defeat Egypt women to qualify to U-17 World Cup
Egypt lose to Cameroon and fail to qualify to the FIFA U-17 women’s World Cup that will be held in Jordan next September.
The Pharaohs were thrashed 4-0 and 6-1 on aggregate in the third and final round of the CAF U-17 women’s World Cup qualifying tournament.
Egypt’s women defeated Djibouti 10-0 in the second round of qualifications and were drawn to face Cameroon in the final round. After losing away, 1-2 in Cameroon, the Pharaohs only needed a goal to qualify; however, the Indomitable Lions snatched the win from Egypt and defeated them 4-0 in a match that took place in the Air Defence Stadium in Cairo.
Cameroon will represent Africa along with Ghana, who defeated Morocco 10-0 on aggregate, and Nigeria, who defeated South Africa 7-0 on aggregate.