After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Egypt call up substitute keeper ahead of Nigeria return leg
Egypt goalkeeping coach Ahmed Nagy has called up ENPPI keeper Ali Lotfi to the squad that will face Nigeria on Tuesday after the injury of Essam El-Hadary.
Nagy announced that Lotfi has been included in Egypt squad as a replacement for injured El-Hadary. He will join Zamalek keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy and Petrojet’s Mohamed El-Shennawy in the training camp ahead of the return leg.
The 26-year-old keeper made his Egypt debut in a friendly game against Malawi in June 2015.
Egypt will host Nigeria in the fourth round of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers at Borg El-Arab Stadium on Tuesday.