Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Egypt call up substitute keeper ahead of Nigeria return leg
Nagy announced that Lotfi has been included in Egypt squad as a replacement for injured El-Hadary. He will join Zamalek keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy and Petrojet’s Mohamed El-Shennawy in the training camp ahead of the return leg.
The 26-year-old keeper made his Egypt debut in a friendly game against Malawi in June 2015.
Egypt will host Nigeria in the fourth round of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers at Borg El-Arab Stadium on Tuesday.