Glen De Boeck has talked about his latest signing in summer transfer window Mahmoud...
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
EXCLUSIVE |Garrido slams former Al Ahly vice president Ahmed Said
The Egyptian Supreme Administrative Court ordered the dissolution of Al Ahly’s board earlier on Monday, and the board member has slammed Garrido naming him one of the reasons for the uprising of the problems at Al Ahly.
Regarding the matter, Garrido laughed away all claims by Said.
“And why me? What was his problem with me? I don’t know him and I didn’t have any problems with the board. Never,” Garrido told KingFut.
The former Real Betis boss then went on to cite his success with Al Ahly during his time as manager where he managed to guide the team to two important trophies.
“My memories about Al Ahly are fantastic. My relationship with Mahmoud Taher [Al Ahly president] was very respectful. I must remember that I won Super Cup and Confederation Cup,” Garrido said.
— JuanCarlosGarrido (@JCGarrido) March 28, 2016