Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
EXCLUSIVE |Garrido slams former Al Ahly vice president Ahmed Said
The Egyptian Supreme Administrative Court ordered the dissolution of Al Ahly’s board earlier on Monday, and the board member has slammed Garrido naming him one of the reasons for the uprising of the problems at Al Ahly.
Regarding the matter, Garrido laughed away all claims by Said.
“And why me? What was his problem with me? I don’t know him and I didn’t have any problems with the board. Never,” Garrido told KingFut.
The former Real Betis boss then went on to cite his success with Al Ahly during his time as manager where he managed to guide the team to two important trophies.
“My memories about Al Ahly are fantastic. My relationship with Mahmoud Taher [Al Ahly president] was very respectful. I must remember that I won Super Cup and Confederation Cup,” Garrido said.
— JuanCarlosGarrido (@JCGarrido) March 28, 2016