Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
EXCLUSIVE |Garrido slams former Al Ahly vice president Ahmed Said
The Egyptian Supreme Administrative Court ordered the dissolution of Al Ahly’s board earlier on Monday, and the board member has slammed Garrido naming him one of the reasons for the uprising of the problems at Al Ahly.
Regarding the matter, Garrido laughed away all claims by Said.
“And why me? What was his problem with me? I don’t know him and I didn’t have any problems with the board. Never,” Garrido told KingFut.
The former Real Betis boss then went on to cite his success with Al Ahly during his time as manager where he managed to guide the team to two important trophies.
“My memories about Al Ahly are fantastic. My relationship with Mahmoud Taher [Al Ahly president] was very respectful. I must remember that I won Super Cup and Confederation Cup,” Garrido said.
— JuanCarlosGarrido (@JCGarrido) March 28, 2016