Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Sabry Rahil ruled out of Nigeria clash
Al Ahly left-back failed to finish the national team’s training session on Monday after complaining of dizziness. The national team’s medical staff later revealed that the 28-year-old player has a sinus infection.
Rahil, who will miss Tuesday’s match, didn’t feature in the first leg either. He was benched for the entire Friday game in Kaduna, as national team manager Hector Cuper picked Zamalek left-back Hamada Tolba to start.
Egypt are set to host Nigeria at Borg El Arab Stadium in Alexandria on Tuesday. The Pharaohs go into the game two points clear of the Super Eagles, who sit in the second place with two points.