Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
Sabry Rahil ruled out of Nigeria clash
Egypt international left-back Sabry Rahil has been ruled out of Nigeria clash in the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers on Tuesday.
Al Ahly left-back failed to finish the national team’s training session on Monday after complaining of dizziness. The national team’s medical staff later revealed that the 28-year-old player has a sinus infection.
Rahil, who will miss Tuesday’s match, didn’t feature in the first leg either. He was benched for the entire Friday game in Kaduna, as national team manager Hector Cuper picked Zamalek left-back Hamada Tolba to start.
Egypt are set to host Nigeria at Borg El Arab Stadium in Alexandria on Tuesday. The Pharaohs go into the game two points clear of the Super Eagles, who sit in the second place with two points.