Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
Sabry Rahil ruled out of Nigeria clash
Egypt international left-back Sabry Rahil has been ruled out of Nigeria clash in the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers on Tuesday.
Al Ahly left-back failed to finish the national team’s training session on Monday after complaining of dizziness. The national team’s medical staff later revealed that the 28-year-old player has a sinus infection.
Rahil, who will miss Tuesday’s match, didn’t feature in the first leg either. He was benched for the entire Friday game in Kaduna, as national team manager Hector Cuper picked Zamalek left-back Hamada Tolba to start.
Egypt are set to host Nigeria at Borg El Arab Stadium in Alexandria on Tuesday. The Pharaohs go into the game two points clear of the Super Eagles, who sit in the second place with two points.