Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Sabry Rahil ruled out of Nigeria clash
Al Ahly left-back failed to finish the national team’s training session on Monday after complaining of dizziness. The national team’s medical staff later revealed that the 28-year-old player has a sinus infection.
Rahil, who will miss Tuesday’s match, didn’t feature in the first leg either. He was benched for the entire Friday game in Kaduna, as national team manager Hector Cuper picked Zamalek left-back Hamada Tolba to start.
Egypt are set to host Nigeria at Borg El Arab Stadium in Alexandria on Tuesday. The Pharaohs go into the game two points clear of the Super Eagles, who sit in the second place with two points.