Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
Emmanuel Adebayor makes surprising Togo return ahead of Tunisia clash
Emmanuel Adebayor has returned to Togo’s national team just a few weeks after turning down a call up, and the 32-year-old striker is now expected to feature against Tunisia on Tuesday.
Pierre Lamadokou, Togo’s general secretary, revealed that: “Adebayor has joined the team on Sunday, 27th of March, to meet with the Togolese Football Federation, and featured in training with his team-mates.”
Since June 2015, Emmanuel Adebayor hasn’t featured for Togo’s national team, and he even announced that he will not play for Les Eperviers through social media, after claiming that there is chaos in Togolese Football Federation.
The situation now seems to be resolved between Adebayor and the Federation following a personal meeting, and the former Arsenal and Tottenham striker is now expected to feature again for his national team, as he is available for selection for the match against Tunisia.