Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Emmanuel Adebayor makes surprising Togo return ahead of Tunisia clash
Emmanuel Adebayor has returned to Togo’s national team just a few weeks after turning down a call up, and the 32-year-old striker is now expected to feature against Tunisia on Tuesday.
Pierre Lamadokou, Togo’s general secretary, revealed that: “Adebayor has joined the team on Sunday, 27th of March, to meet with the Togolese Football Federation, and featured in training with his team-mates.”
Since June 2015, Emmanuel Adebayor hasn’t featured for Togo’s national team, and he even announced that he will not play for Les Eperviers through social media, after claiming that there is chaos in Togolese Football Federation.
The situation now seems to be resolved between Adebayor and the Federation following a personal meeting, and the former Arsenal and Tottenham striker is now expected to feature again for his national team, as he is available for selection for the match against Tunisia.