Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Emmanuel Adebayor makes surprising Togo return ahead of Tunisia clash
Emmanuel Adebayor has returned to Togo’s national team just a few weeks after turning down a call up, and the 32-year-old striker is now expected to feature against Tunisia on Tuesday.
Pierre Lamadokou, Togo’s general secretary, revealed that: “Adebayor has joined the team on Sunday, 27th of March, to meet with the Togolese Football Federation, and featured in training with his team-mates.”
Since June 2015, Emmanuel Adebayor hasn’t featured for Togo’s national team, and he even announced that he will not play for Les Eperviers through social media, after claiming that there is chaos in Togolese Football Federation.
The situation now seems to be resolved between Adebayor and the Federation following a personal meeting, and the former Arsenal and Tottenham striker is now expected to feature again for his national team, as he is available for selection for the match against Tunisia.