Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Emmanuel Adebayor makes surprising Togo return ahead of Tunisia clash
Emmanuel Adebayor has returned to Togo’s national team just a few weeks after turning down a call up, and the 32-year-old striker is now expected to feature against Tunisia on Tuesday.
Pierre Lamadokou, Togo’s general secretary, revealed that: “Adebayor has joined the team on Sunday, 27th of March, to meet with the Togolese Football Federation, and featured in training with his team-mates.”
Since June 2015, Emmanuel Adebayor hasn’t featured for Togo’s national team, and he even announced that he will not play for Les Eperviers through social media, after claiming that there is chaos in Togolese Football Federation.
The situation now seems to be resolved between Adebayor and the Federation following a personal meeting, and the former Arsenal and Tottenham striker is now expected to feature again for his national team, as he is available for selection for the match against Tunisia.