Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
OFFICIAL: France’s PAUC sign Mohamed Mamdouh
Mohamed Mamdouh, the winner of the African Cup of Nations, which was held in January, has officially signed a two year contract with the French club. He was elected as the best pivot of the competition.
The signing of former Zamalek star Mohamed Mamdouh will see him replace Pierre Tremblay, who has announced his departure from PAUC.
Mohamed Mamdouh is a versatile player, plying his trade mostly as a defender but also capable of playing in several positions as he is an efficient scorer. He has played for the Egyptian National Team in the 2009, 2011, and 2013 World Cups, and he will more than likely feature in the 2016 Rio Olympics.
The sporting director of PAUC Stephane Cambriels said, “The PAUC is very pleased to welcome Mohamed for the next two seasons as a minimum.”
“We are going to see CAN in Cairo and he had made a magnificent impression,” Stephane Cambriels continued.
“He is a player with interesting abilities, as he is physically strong in duels, and I am sure that his contribution will be a great addition to attain our goals,” the sporting director concluded.