Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
OFFICIAL: France’s PAUC sign Mohamed Mamdouh
Mohamed Mamdouh, the winner of the African Cup of Nations, which was held in January, has officially signed a two year contract with the French club. He was elected as the best pivot of the competition.
The signing of former Zamalek star Mohamed Mamdouh will see him replace Pierre Tremblay, who has announced his departure from PAUC.
Mohamed Mamdouh is a versatile player, plying his trade mostly as a defender but also capable of playing in several positions as he is an efficient scorer. He has played for the Egyptian National Team in the 2009, 2011, and 2013 World Cups, and he will more than likely feature in the 2016 Rio Olympics.
The sporting director of PAUC Stephane Cambriels said, “The PAUC is very pleased to welcome Mohamed for the next two seasons as a minimum.”
“We are going to see CAN in Cairo and he had made a magnificent impression,” Stephane Cambriels continued.
“He is a player with interesting abilities, as he is physically strong in duels, and I am sure that his contribution will be a great addition to attain our goals,” the sporting director concluded.