Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
EFA competitions committee: Only 45,000 tickets printed
Amer Hussein, head of the Egyptian Football Association competitions committee confirmed that 45,000 tickets were printed, and that the attendance significantly exceeded that figure.
“We only printed 45,000, and were surprised when we found 75,000 or more in the stadium,” Amer told radio station 9090.
“Alexandria’s director of security and the security forces went easy on the fans, and that was a result of the deprivation the Egyptian football fans from the privilege to watch live football, due to the ban of football fans from Egyptian Premier League matches,” he continued.
Egypt defeated Nigeria 1-0 at the Borg El Arab stadium thanks to a second-half Ramadan Sobhy strike, to all but secure a spot in the 2017 African Cup of Nations finals in Gabon.