Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Anderlecht interested in Ramadan Sobhy – Report
Anderlecht have reportedly revived their interest in Egypt and Al Ahly youngster Ramadan Sobhy, after failing to secure a transfer last summer.
Al Ahly rejected a bid from Mohamed Salah’s AS Roma last summer for Ramadan Sobhy, with the Italians’ offer failing to match the Egyptian giants’ valuation of the player.
Dutch news outlets DH.be and Voetbalkrant are both reporting that Anderlecht’s long-standing interest in Sobhy is still strong, and that the royal club wish to sign the player in the forseeable future.
Sobhy’s Egypt teammate Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ currently plies his trade for Anderlecht, on loan for Al Ahly, and the 33-time league winners have also indicated their willingness to sign the latter on a permanent deal, although the purchase option has still not been officially triggered, which would see the two reunited after their brief time together at the Red Devils.
Sobhy, 19, scored Egypt’s only goal on Tuesday in a 1-0 win against Nigeria as the Pharaohs all but secured a place in the 2017 African Cup of Nations in Gabon. The youngster will now turn his attention back to the Egyptian Premier League, when Al Ahly visit Ittihad El-Shorta on Sunday.