The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
SQUASH: Nour El Sherbini joins Alex Sporting Club
El Sherbini has cruised past her Egyptian compatriot Nouran Gohar earlier this week to win 2016 Allam British Open and become the first female ever to achieve the title.
The 20-year-old player signed for Sporting on Wednesday, with the Alexandria-based club citing that El Sherbini’s move to them was a desire of both parties.
Sporting have also awarded El Sherbini an honorary shield for the several achievements she attained so far during her professional career.
Among her records, El Sherbini also became the sport’s youngest champion ever when she won the U-19’s women’s title in the World Junior Squash Championship at the age of 13.