An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
SQUASH: Nour El Sherbini joins Alex Sporting Club
El Sherbini has cruised past her Egyptian compatriot Nouran Gohar earlier this week to win 2016 Allam British Open and become the first female ever to achieve the title.
The 20-year-old player signed for Sporting on Wednesday, with the Alexandria-based club citing that El Sherbini’s move to them was a desire of both parties.
Sporting have also awarded El Sherbini an honorary shield for the several achievements she attained so far during her professional career.
Among her records, El Sherbini also became the sport’s youngest champion ever when she won the U-19’s women’s title in the World Junior Squash Championship at the age of 13.