Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
SQUASH: Nour El Sherbini joins Alex Sporting Club
El Sherbini has cruised past her Egyptian compatriot Nouran Gohar earlier this week to win 2016 Allam British Open and become the first female ever to achieve the title.
The 20-year-old player signed for Sporting on Wednesday, with the Alexandria-based club citing that El Sherbini’s move to them was a desire of both parties.
Sporting have also awarded El Sherbini an honorary shield for the several achievements she attained so far during her professional career.
Among her records, El Sherbini also became the sport’s youngest champion ever when she won the U-19’s women’s title in the World Junior Squash Championship at the age of 13.