After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
SQUASH: Nour El Sherbini joins Alex Sporting Club
El Sherbini has cruised past her Egyptian compatriot Nouran Gohar earlier this week to win 2016 Allam British Open and become the first female ever to achieve the title.
The 20-year-old player signed for Sporting on Wednesday, with the Alexandria-based club citing that El Sherbini’s move to them was a desire of both parties.
Sporting have also awarded El Sherbini an honorary shield for the several achievements she attained so far during her professional career.
Among her records, El Sherbini also became the sport’s youngest champion ever when she won the U-19’s women’s title in the World Junior Squash Championship at the age of 13.