In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Volleyball: Al Ahly defeat Zamalek in ACC
Al Ahly’s volleyball team defeated their Zamalek counterparts 3-0 in the 2016 African Club Championship on Thursday, at the Cairo Stadium complex.
The Cairo-based rivals faced each other after losing their respective quarter-finals.
The first two halves each ended 25-22 to Al Ahly, before the Red Devils sealed the win with a 25-23 scoreline in the final game.
Al Ahly face DR Congo’s Espoir in the fifth-place match, whereas Zamalek face FAP of Cameroon to determine the seventh and eighth places, with both encounters taking place on Friday.
The tournament is being hosted by Egypt, and will run from the 23rd of March to the 1st of April.