Former Enugu Rangers coach Lawrence Akpokon spoke about the upcoming CAF Champions League clash...
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
Zamalek star suspended from facing Ismaily
Zamalek winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ has been suspended from facing Ismaily in the Egyptian Premier League due to accumulation of yellow cards.
The 21-year-old received his 3rd yellow card during the Egyptian Cup win against Shabab El Daba’a so he must serve an automatic one-match ban.
Zamalek’s Ali Gabr and Ahmed Hamoudi scored for the White Castle as they beat third division club Shabab El Daba’a 2-0 in the Egypt Cup Round of 32.
Kahraba will be a big miss for his side as the White Castle need a win on Monday against Ismaily to close the gap on league leaders Al Ahly.
Zamalek are currently second in the Egyptian Premier League and will be looking for revenge against Ismaily after losing at the first leg match against them 1-0.