Egyptian champions Tala’a El-Gaish lost their third game in a row at...
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
Zamalek star suspended from facing Ismaily
Zamalek winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ has been suspended from facing Ismaily in the Egyptian Premier League due to accumulation of yellow cards.
The 21-year-old received his 3rd yellow card during the Egyptian Cup win against Shabab El Daba’a so he must serve an automatic one-match ban.
Zamalek’s Ali Gabr and Ahmed Hamoudi scored for the White Castle as they beat third division club Shabab El Daba’a 2-0 in the Egypt Cup Round of 32.
Kahraba will be a big miss for his side as the White Castle need a win on Monday against Ismaily to close the gap on league leaders Al Ahly.
Zamalek are currently second in the Egyptian Premier League and will be looking for revenge against Ismaily after losing at the first leg match against them 1-0.