Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Zamalek star suspended from facing Ismaily
Zamalek winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ has been suspended from facing Ismaily in the Egyptian Premier League due to accumulation of yellow cards.
The 21-year-old received his 3rd yellow card during the Egyptian Cup win against Shabab El Daba’a so he must serve an automatic one-match ban.
Zamalek’s Ali Gabr and Ahmed Hamoudi scored for the White Castle as they beat third division club Shabab El Daba’a 2-0 in the Egypt Cup Round of 32.
Kahraba will be a big miss for his side as the White Castle need a win on Monday against Ismaily to close the gap on league leaders Al Ahly.
Zamalek are currently second in the Egyptian Premier League and will be looking for revenge against Ismaily after losing at the first leg match against them 1-0.