Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Zamalek star suspended from facing Ismaily
Zamalek winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ has been suspended from facing Ismaily in the Egyptian Premier League due to accumulation of yellow cards.
The 21-year-old received his 3rd yellow card during the Egyptian Cup win against Shabab El Daba’a so he must serve an automatic one-match ban.
Zamalek’s Ali Gabr and Ahmed Hamoudi scored for the White Castle as they beat third division club Shabab El Daba’a 2-0 in the Egypt Cup Round of 32.
Kahraba will be a big miss for his side as the White Castle need a win on Monday against Ismaily to close the gap on league leaders Al Ahly.
Zamalek are currently second in the Egyptian Premier League and will be looking for revenge against Ismaily after losing at the first leg match against them 1-0.