Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Zamalek star suspended from facing Ismaily
Zamalek winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ has been suspended from facing Ismaily in the Egyptian Premier League due to accumulation of yellow cards.
The 21-year-old received his 3rd yellow card during the Egyptian Cup win against Shabab El Daba’a so he must serve an automatic one-match ban.
Zamalek’s Ali Gabr and Ahmed Hamoudi scored for the White Castle as they beat third division club Shabab El Daba’a 2-0 in the Egypt Cup Round of 32.
Kahraba will be a big miss for his side as the White Castle need a win on Monday against Ismaily to close the gap on league leaders Al Ahly.
Zamalek are currently second in the Egyptian Premier League and will be looking for revenge against Ismaily after losing at the first leg match against them 1-0.