Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
WRESTLING: Four Egyptians qualify for the Rio Olympics
Four Egyptians have qualified for the 2016 Olympics in Rio after winning in the Africa/Oceania Wrestling Olympic Qualification Tournament.
In the 59 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Haitham Mahmoud has beaten Moroccan Mahdy Masoudy 8-0 and is still to play Algerian Belal Ben Rabie to see who qualifies.
In the 66 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Adham Saleh has qualified for the Olympics afer beating Tunisian Soliman Nasr 11-2.
In the 75 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Mahmoud Fawzi has lost against Moroccan Ziad Ikram 0-8, but still has to wrestle Tunisia Wael Selmi.
Ahmed Othman has also qualified for the Olympics in the 85 KG weight class after beating Australian Nicholas Christian 8-0 and Tunisian Mohamed El-Messawi 9-1.
Hamdi El-Saeed has managed to beat Algerian Hamza El-Helwi and Moroccan Shokri Otafi to secure qualification to the Olympics in the 98 KG weight class.
Finally, in the 130 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Abdel-Latif Ahmed has qualified for the Olympics as well after beating Tunisian Radwan Shaabi 4-0.