Here is the KingFut roundup of the results in the second matchday...
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- Baba Rahman out for the rest of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- El Hadary: I’m happy with everything but I want more
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
WRESTLING: Four Egyptians qualify for the Rio Olympics
Four Egyptians have qualified for the 2016 Olympics in Rio after winning in the Africa/Oceania Wrestling Olympic Qualification Tournament.
In the 59 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Haitham Mahmoud has beaten Moroccan Mahdy Masoudy 8-0 and is still to play Algerian Belal Ben Rabie to see who qualifies.
In the 66 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Adham Saleh has qualified for the Olympics afer beating Tunisian Soliman Nasr 11-2.
In the 75 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Mahmoud Fawzi has lost against Moroccan Ziad Ikram 0-8, but still has to wrestle Tunisia Wael Selmi.
Ahmed Othman has also qualified for the Olympics in the 85 KG weight class after beating Australian Nicholas Christian 8-0 and Tunisian Mohamed El-Messawi 9-1.
Hamdi El-Saeed has managed to beat Algerian Hamza El-Helwi and Moroccan Shokri Otafi to secure qualification to the Olympics in the 98 KG weight class.
Finally, in the 130 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Abdel-Latif Ahmed has qualified for the Olympics as well after beating Tunisian Radwan Shaabi 4-0.