Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ played all 90 minutes as Al Ittihad fell to...
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
WRESTLING: Four Egyptians qualify for the Rio Olympics
Four Egyptians have qualified for the 2016 Olympics in Rio after winning in the Africa/Oceania Wrestling Olympic Qualification Tournament.
In the 59 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Haitham Mahmoud has beaten Moroccan Mahdy Masoudy 8-0 and is still to play Algerian Belal Ben Rabie to see who qualifies.
In the 66 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Adham Saleh has qualified for the Olympics afer beating Tunisian Soliman Nasr 11-2.
In the 75 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Mahmoud Fawzi has lost against Moroccan Ziad Ikram 0-8, but still has to wrestle Tunisia Wael Selmi.
Ahmed Othman has also qualified for the Olympics in the 85 KG weight class after beating Australian Nicholas Christian 8-0 and Tunisian Mohamed El-Messawi 9-1.
Hamdi El-Saeed has managed to beat Algerian Hamza El-Helwi and Moroccan Shokri Otafi to secure qualification to the Olympics in the 98 KG weight class.
Finally, in the 130 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Abdel-Latif Ahmed has qualified for the Olympics as well after beating Tunisian Radwan Shaabi 4-0.