The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
WRESTLING: Four Egyptians qualify for the Rio Olympics
Four Egyptians have qualified for the 2016 Olympics in Rio after winning in the Africa/Oceania Wrestling Olympic Qualification Tournament.
In the 59 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Haitham Mahmoud has beaten Moroccan Mahdy Masoudy 8-0 and is still to play Algerian Belal Ben Rabie to see who qualifies.
In the 66 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Adham Saleh has qualified for the Olympics afer beating Tunisian Soliman Nasr 11-2.
In the 75 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Mahmoud Fawzi has lost against Moroccan Ziad Ikram 0-8, but still has to wrestle Tunisia Wael Selmi.
Ahmed Othman has also qualified for the Olympics in the 85 KG weight class after beating Australian Nicholas Christian 8-0 and Tunisian Mohamed El-Messawi 9-1.
Hamdi El-Saeed has managed to beat Algerian Hamza El-Helwi and Moroccan Shokri Otafi to secure qualification to the Olympics in the 98 KG weight class.
Finally, in the 130 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Abdel-Latif Ahmed has qualified for the Olympics as well after beating Tunisian Radwan Shaabi 4-0.