Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
WRESTLING: Four Egyptians qualify for the Rio Olympics
Four Egyptians have qualified for the 2016 Olympics in Rio after winning in the Africa/Oceania Wrestling Olympic Qualification Tournament.
In the 59 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Haitham Mahmoud has beaten Moroccan Mahdy Masoudy 8-0 and is still to play Algerian Belal Ben Rabie to see who qualifies.
In the 66 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Adham Saleh has qualified for the Olympics afer beating Tunisian Soliman Nasr 11-2.
In the 75 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Mahmoud Fawzi has lost against Moroccan Ziad Ikram 0-8, but still has to wrestle Tunisia Wael Selmi.
Ahmed Othman has also qualified for the Olympics in the 85 KG weight class after beating Australian Nicholas Christian 8-0 and Tunisian Mohamed El-Messawi 9-1.
Hamdi El-Saeed has managed to beat Algerian Hamza El-Helwi and Moroccan Shokri Otafi to secure qualification to the Olympics in the 98 KG weight class.
Finally, in the 130 KG Greco-Roman weight class, Abdel-Latif Ahmed has qualified for the Olympics as well after beating Tunisian Radwan Shaabi 4-0.