KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Arsene Wenger: Elneny-Coquelin combination gives Arsenal muscles
Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger has discussed the partnership of his midfield duo Mohamed Elneny and Francis Coquelin prior to Arsenal’s home game against Watford in the English Premier League.
Arsène Wenger spoke about the defensive combination the two players offer saying, “They are two intelligent players who give defensive stability to the team.
“They have good mobility as well, Coquelin with more challenge attributes and Elneny more in the movement, both of them keep the game simple.”
Wenger said that the pair have showed they can play well together adding, “They play in an area of the pitch where the speed of the passing is vital and also getting ball back quickly is crucial and I think they respected that. At Everton and Barcelona they did that quite well.”
Wenger concluded saying, “Our game at Arsenal is based on the movement and technical level, the mobility of course is very important and Elneny [especially] does it very well.”
Arsenal host Watford on Saturday in Matchday 32 of the Premier League as they aim to bag all three points and hope Leicester and Spurs drop points. Leicester and the Spurs are first and second respectively, with any dropping of points giving the Gunners slim hope of a title challenge.