Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Malick Evouna fined, excluded from Ahly’s league game
Evouna has been fined and excluded from Al Ahly’s league game against Ittihad El-Shorta.
Al Ahly have fined their Gabonese striker, Malick Evouna. The Cairo side has also left him out of their weekend squad to face Ittihad El-Shorta.
This comes after he failed to show up for training. Malick Evouna was expected to return to camp on April 1st, 2016 but he did not turn up.
The striker instead arrived a day later. Ahly’s football director, Abdul Hafeez, said Evouna is subject to punishment as is standard of the club’s routines; for arriving to camp late. Evouna is thus omitted from the league game against El-Shorta. He will also pay an undisclosed amount as fine.
Malick Evouna had been away for national team duty. The Gabon striker has scored seven league goals for Al Ahly.