Roma general manager Mauro Baldissoni spoke to Premium Sport about Mohamed Salah’s replacement...
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
Former Zamalek star Nabil Nosseir passes away
Former Egypt and Zamalek football star Nabil Nosseir had died on Saturday at the age of 77 after a short battle with illness, the club website confirmed.
Nosseir, who was born on 11 October 1938, represented the White Castle from 1958 to 1967. The Zamalek winger won the domestic double with the Cairo giants in the 1960 season.
He also won the league title with Zamalek in 1964 and 1965 as well as Egypt Cup in 1962. On the international level, he represented Egypt in the 1960 and 1964 Olympics.
Nosseir’s arguably most famous goal was during the Pharaohs’ 3-1 loss in a friendly match against Brazil in 1960. The match witnessed the presence of the legendary Pelé.