Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Former Zamalek star Nabil Nosseir passes away
Former Egypt and Zamalek football star Nabil Nosseir had died on Saturday at the age of 77 after a short battle with illness, the club website confirmed.
Nosseir, who was born on 11 October 1938, represented the White Castle from 1958 to 1967. The Zamalek winger won the domestic double with the Cairo giants in the 1960 season.
He also won the league title with Zamalek in 1964 and 1965 as well as Egypt Cup in 1962. On the international level, he represented Egypt in the 1960 and 1964 Olympics.
Nosseir’s arguably most famous goal was during the Pharaohs’ 3-1 loss in a friendly match against Brazil in 1960. The match witnessed the presence of the legendary Pelé.