Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Former Zamalek star Nabil Nosseir passes away
Nosseir, who was born on 11 October 1938, represented the White Castle from 1958 to 1967. The Zamalek winger won the domestic double with the Cairo giants in the 1960 season.
He also won the league title with Zamalek in 1964 and 1965 as well as Egypt Cup in 1962. On the international level, he represented Egypt in the 1960 and 1964 Olympics.
Nosseir’s arguably most famous goal was during the Pharaohs’ 3-1 loss in a friendly match against Brazil in 1960. The match witnessed the presence of the legendary Pelé.